CM10 Port

outsid0r

Reaction score
I second this. Why is it Droid 4 always gets left behind?
obviously neither of you two have seen how there are roms being made, maybe not a cm10 one as of yet but if u look around they are there, check out krackflashers.com and see how devs are hosting there.

JKingDev

Reaction score
You realize these things arent easy right? If you are so impatient make a JB ROM yourself..

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
They usually start off with the Razr since it's more popular and then port it to the D4.

I kinda like it that way because there is a larger pool of people with Razrs to test and develop the ROM before it comes to us.

Shein0327

Reaction score
Because no one likes keyboard phones... we're a dying breed, friends.
I myself admit I tried to ween myself off keyboards and go all touchscreen...

...couldnt do it ;)

Reaction score
Ehh, it'd be cool to have a CM10, but I'm happy with ICS at the moment. Also, everyone else can have their shiny virtual keyboard. I'll keep my physical keyboard, tyvm.

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Is there really a difference in jb and ice?
I know the google search bar looks a bit different..

GigaJake

Reaction score
Via twitter Hashcode has a new CM10 build with working hard keys and 3g (maybe 4g), though he said the zip is unsigned (I don't know what effect being unsigned has).

How do you get 3G working? I select "CDMA only" in the network settings and get 1X, nothing else works. I can't even attempt to try and get 4G without 3G...

Hooks405

Reaction score
I have 3g when i select LTE only i get no signal and its says roaming
Jellybean is my ****, i could keep this without 4g or a camera, my screen wouldnt rotate back to horizontal for a few seconds but nothing too bad yet

Last edited: