*~*~*~*Skins *~*~*~* UNROOTED *~*~Let's get some themes going!!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How were you able to do that skurtz?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Totally depends on the operating system you are running. I had to add code to make it use the com.htc.resources.apk because it is a proprietary apk.

antknee

Reaction score
Is anybody else having problems installing a skin after edits? Even of I change just one image it won't install. And it's not a 9 image.

Sent from a bolt of..... Thunder?

You need to sign it.
Thanks for that. I got it now after realizing that was just one of my problems.

how does one sign it?
If you're using the 7zip method you don't have to worry about signing (I think)

How were you able to do that skurtz?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Totally depends on the operating system you are running. I had to add code to make it use the com.htc.resources.apk because it is a proprietary apk.

I'm using Windows right now but will be using Linux in the near future. I have it working on Windows but I don't know what I did.

With that being said, either one or both would do just fine.

gitku

Reaction score
Thanks to Jamezelle over at XDA (for pulling the apk and giving it to me) (one of the guys that brought us root) we can start making our fav skins dancedroid

Your_skin_name_here.apk

He has requested a port of his fav theme so any volunteers would be much appreciated from the king himself :D (Droid does??? this is your chance dude :D) Anyone that would like to take this on please PM me for the theme link.

Install this like any other app and apply via skins after you've got it themed. :D

EDIT: I had to delete the other apk and give you mine that has some of my theme in it. The other apk wouldn't install and this is the only way i know it will work. Soooooo just theme over my crap lol
Ok,

Here you go!

I used a few of the images from the ROM that Corinacakes asked me to port and made several from scratch.

A lot of the images are from the Metal theme because the colors closely aligned with the overall look.

Attached screenshots from a few views and a ZIP that can be unzipped and installed on an UNrooted phone. Just move the file to your SD card and install it. It will be under skins as Dusk.

Let me know if I missed anything and I will do my best to fix it.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks to Jamezelle over at XDA (for pulling the apk and giving it to me) (one of the guys that brought us root) we can start making our fav skins dancedroid

Your_skin_name_here.apk

He has requested a port of his fav theme so any volunteers would be much appreciated from the king himself :D (Droid does??? this is your chance dude :D) Anyone that would like to take this on please PM me for the theme link.

Install this like any other app and apply via skins after you've got it themed. :D

EDIT: I had to delete the other apk and give you mine that has some of my theme in it. The other apk wouldn't install and this is the only way i know it will work. Soooooo just theme over my crap lol
Ok,

Here you go!

I used a few of the images from the ROM that Corinacakes asked me to port and made several from scratch.

A lot of the images are from the Metal theme because the colors closely aligned with the overall look.

Attached screenshots from a few views and a ZIP that can be unzipped and installed on an UNrooted phone. Just move the file to your SD card and install it. It will be under skins as Dusk.

Let me know if I missed anything and I will do my best to fix it.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :icon_ banana:dancedroid check yur pm :D