DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
droid-bionic-signup.png

The Droid Bionic news continues to roll today with a new Droid Bionic Notification Signup page now live on VerizonWireless.com. To receive details and launch dates direct from VZW (hopefully August 4th) sign up here: Verizon Wireless Droid Bionic

Last edited:

impulse89

Reaction score
I hope your right CaptMilk but I just dont think its going to come down that way.
It would definitely be a killing blow to pretty much everything else out there now if it did though.

Immolate

Reaction score
It would be odd for Verizon to sell the Bionic after all the hype for less than the Tbolt or Charge. Of course it would be odd for them to clock it at 1.0 Ghz but that's the buzz as well.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
$299 to $349 with an upgrade - this is based on the Droid Charge which has an upgrade price of $299

Well arent we lucky.. I checked out a coworkers HTC Sensation, 4G, Dual Core etc. $199. Cripes.

And that is why I am not buying a new phone. Simply can not justify $300 for a phone!
also, imo i think its the same as the droid 3 spec wise. i mean they both have same proccessors just the bionic has 1gb ram but i hear half of it is for webtop