Droid Incredible Live on VerizonWireless.com

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
vzw-incredible-page.jpg

Verizonwireless.com has a new page dedicated to the Droid Incredible by HTC. The new page allows you to sign up to receive more information and details on the next Droid phone that will soon infiltrate the Droid Army. For those that were around here during the launch of the Motorola Droid, this may seem like Déjà vu! Check it out @ verizonwireless.com/htc/incredible/

Chupp75

Reaction score
saw this yesterday already signed up for updates :). now my dilema is incredible or moto droid.

djpatrickb

Reaction score
You might want to base your decision on the physical aspects. I am guessing the Incredible is thinner and has no physical keyboard. I have a Droid now but would much prefer a thinner phone. Plus, I don't use the slide out keyboard. Luckily I have two other lines on my account I can upgrade. :icon_ banana:

i miss the cool encrypted symbol like countdown timer

rustynail09

Reaction score
LOL, I do believe that this is the phone that Apple Sued HTC over for copyright infringement on their Iphone!

tsmith7461

Reaction score
I had the Moto for about two weeks and lost my job and had to return it do to finances at the time. I have since got a new job and have not gone out and got the droid again (although I though the phone was great). Just knew about the rumored stuff coming out. I think I will wait to see if the Incredilble will be root-able and as hackable as the droid.