Should i update to JB now or later?

OP
Jdt283

Jdt283

Reaction score
???

...well?

yeah well ever since i finshed downloading i have had absoultely no time to do anything so i will try to fit it in quickly if i get time. il be screwed if something bad happens (knock on wood)

immortal_ben

Reaction score
well its kinda small it lets you view current pictures by swiping left and right and it a little quciker i think. Alright i just did that thanks for the tip!

The JB camera is bundled with Gallery, it seems to make the transition between the two much more smooth and fast.

OP
Jdt283

Jdt283

Reaction score
Just flashed it...AMAZING!!! So smooth and responsive. Google now is pretty sweet . LOVE it so far!

Durandgir

Reaction score
syndicate0017 said:
Sure you can. Just as long as he's unlocked. Just fast boot a custom recovery and flash a pre-rooted JB ROM. Boom. Done.

And once you re add your wallet account, all your money will be there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You are right its been so long since I rooted my phone I forgot that you don't root it at first you just get a recovery then root it. My bad lol

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
You are right its been so long since I rooted my phone I forgot that you don't root it at first you just get a recovery then root it. My bad lol

That's ok. I've had so many replacement devices, the process is like second nature to me. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Jdt283 said:
Just flashed it...AMAZING!!! So smooth and responsive. Google now is pretty sweet . LOVE it so far!

Which jb rom did u flash?