Should I Go Back???

R1Lover

Reaction score
droid hands down better phone overall the incredible is just a inbetween phone till the better ones come out later this year...I feel bad for the people who bought and spent more money to get the incredible

I have to stop myself from laughing at this..... lol

You must be a moto droid owner that is upset he cant' get the latest and greatest droid inc..... because if you have used one for a day you would understand how silly and wrong your comment is. lol

p.s. I own both phones.... so I'm not bashing.

texasPI

Reaction score
@ the OP...so you had a Droid and exchanged it for the Incredible during the 30 day window you can do it and now you're thinking of exchanging the Incredible for the Droid which you had to begin with? (ignore my long run on) You can't do that. You're limited to one exchange and that's it.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
droid hands down better phone overall the incredible is just a inbetween phone till the better ones come out later this year...I feel bad for the people who bought and spent more money to get the incredible

I have to stop myself from laughing at this..... lol

You must be a moto droid owner that is upset he cant' get the latest and greatest droid inc..... because if you have used one for a day you would understand how silly and wrong your comment is. lol

p.s. I own both phones.... so I'm not bashing.

As to which phone is better, its personal preference to me. But I think chops is close in saying the Inc. is an inbetween phone til the ones come out in the upcoming months.

TV Out vs. HDMI is just one. Why have a phone do TV Out when another one coming soon can do HDMI? And I also kinda feel bad for Inc. owners. ALL these phones shoulda been on the radar alot more than they were. There shoulda been Shadow and Droid 2 threads on ALL the Droid forums. Thats the price for being an early adopter.

At the same time, I also did research right before the Inc. came out and learned about the Shadow & the Droid 2. I was one of those who had a chance to do an exchange for the Inc. cuz I got my Droid in the beginning of April. And I was seriously thinking about it, keyboard or no keyboard. After learning about the new phones, OMAP vs. Snapdragon; and cuz my phone has incredible (no pun intended, I think....) reception and call quality, I'm glad I didnt.

Its really gonna turn into an Intel vs. AMD type of thing when you read the specs of the CPU's. CPU vs. CPU, phone maker vs. phone maker....

Last edited: