Thinking about moving to a Droid X..... come in

wardo

Reaction score
This is my first smart phone, i love the incredible. After messing around for 2 weeks the only thing i think i want is a bigger screen. I worry the X, will be to big and it might bother my pocket, I am weird about having stuff in my pockets.

I briefly talk to a rep at the Verizon store about making the change and he said the Inc is much faster then the X. Is the snapdragon or whatever it's called that much better than the X processor?

I only use the phone for the following.
- calling
- texting and email
- web browsing
- basic phone functions, camera and such

Thanks for any suggestions.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome to the forums!

Did you have the opportunity to mess with the X at the VZW store to see for yourself how they compared - speed, etc.

OP
wardo

wardo

Reaction score
Nope, why in the heck they don't have working phones in the stores out here blows my mind. None of the workers had one either.

sphen22

Reaction score
X is the fastest device out right now. Smokes everything!! IMHO

bmt626

Reaction score
I went from the x to incredible I hate MOTO version of Android but yes the x processor is faster but I have not noticed it in my time with the incredible it has been just as snappy the only real plus the x has was the panorama option in camera but I still love the incredible and the sense UI HTC has developed

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nope, why in the heck they don't have working phones in the stores out here blows my mind. None of the workers had one either.

go to a different store. the corporate one close to where i live had 3 working ones

RyanPm40

Reaction score
My girlfriend has the X and I honestly don't see a difference between either phone, except the X is freaking huge, the incredible takes better pictures, sense ui is way better, and they both have **** battery life.

Both good phones, I prefer the incredible after toying with the X, though. Although, blockbuster would be nice.

OP
wardo

wardo

Reaction score
I like the way this thing operates, are they pretty much the same lay out? I still haven't figured out half the **** this phone car do.

OP
wardo

wardo

Reaction score
Why give some details

jnmilli352

Reaction score
My girlfriend has the X and I honestly don't see a difference between either phone, except the X is freaking huge, the incredible takes better pictures, sense ui is way better, and they both have **** battery life.

Both good phones, I prefer the incredible after toying with the X, though. Although, blockbuster would be nice.

Don't worry about blockbuster they are supposedly filing bankruptcy next week so don't know if there going to be around much longer.

OP
wardo

wardo

Reaction score

Don't worry about blockbuster they are supposedly filing bankruptcy next week so don't know if there going to be around much longer.

i don't care much for the blockbuster app, good info tho.

my eyeballs hurt from looking at my screen last night while playing with the Incr.
I need to get some seat time with the X

moopey

Reaction score
I've thought about switching. Main reason I don't is money, and I'm not sure of the differences with Moto and HTC sense. The only reason i'd like something other than the incredible is how thin the screen is. If it was just a little wider the regular keyboard keys could be a bit bigger. I know this is solved by rotating the phone and using the bigger keyboard but that gets annoying sometimes.

bmt626

Reaction score
Blockbuster app sucked have to pay 4 bucks for a rental redbox only a buck plus WiFi only and no hdmi out plus netflix is on the way much better

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk