[SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 3

mikedomo

Reaction score
You are a genius Hashcode go ahead I will have ICS on my Droid 3 soon yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

anthony_rada

Reaction score
Love it can't wait till is in full affect. Running at the moment using Wi-Fi.

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

gltechguy

Reaction score
Running Strap 1.08... installed CM9 from SD. and just get looping boot. I Did dalvik cahe wipe, cache partition wipe and factory reset but still just loops. any ideas? was running sd3 if that means anything

anthony_rada

Reaction score
i had the same thing happened to me and all I did was re download the zip and re installed via bootstrap and its working fine.

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

PJWheeler

Reaction score
Almost a daily driver!

Hashcode you are amazing! a working camera, a "b" key and a back lit keyboard and you have yourself a perfect ICS port. I look forward to buying you a beer!

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Hashcode you are amazing! a working camera, a "b" key and a back lit keyboard and you have yourself a perfect ICS port. I look forward to buying you a beer!

Back light works, try switching from auto brightness then back. A B key would B great (lol..) But the only thing I really miss is the camera. Been running ICS for a week now and never thought I would miss so many photo ops until I didn't have the camera.

OP
ItsTrentB

ItsTrentB

Reaction score
Back light works, try switching from auto brightness then back. A B key would B great (lol..) But the only thing I really miss is the camera. Been running ICS for a week now and never thought I would miss so many photo ops until I didn't have the camera.

The backlight on the hard keyboard doesn't work quite yet.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Cdjones187

Reaction score

Mine works?

It didn't work in the first few builds but it's been working on the past 2. For me that is. lol..

Like I said, toggle auto-brightness and it works.

PJWheeler

Reaction score
Good to know...

still need a camera app and market apps though. looking forward to a working build. again i say, hashcode, you are the man! also if anyone knows... is there any way to migrate all your apps and data once you have flashed over to cm9?

Cdjones187

Reaction score
still need a camera app and market apps though. looking forward to a working build. again i say, hashcode, you are the man! also if anyone knows... is there any way to migrate all your apps and data once you have flashed over to cm9?

You need to flash the GAPPS. And most people use titanium backup, its almost $7 in the market (was 1.99 when I bought it): but if I had to buy it again I would, best investment a modder can invest in when flashing back and forth.

acoers

Reaction score
nice hashcode, thanks for everything and keep it coming. So do you think this is can make my phone a daily user with this ics update?

PJWheeler

Reaction score
Thats it... Im switching over to CM9 and gonna play with it some more. Please Hashcode, if you ever need any help from a non-developer that is just REALLY enjoying the fruits of your hard work let me know! Keep up the good work, you almost beat 4.0 to market! Cant wait to see what you do next!

lowvolt

Reaction score
Can I run this on the X yet

From my rooted, bricked, sbf'd, rooted again and flashed DROIDX