[SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 3

jayhardacre

what's up with wallpaper? Half gets cut out on vertical...and some Widgets get cut on landscape...

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
what's up with wallpaper? Half gets cut out on vertical...and some Widgets get cut on landscape...

You do realize this shouldn't even work at all right?

It's a WIP/Beta.

rvcjew

Yea I do but maybe it a suggestion to hash to POSSIBLY fix it. He's the genius around this rom, not you.

im sure he already knows about it, just has bigger issues to fix, and on a side note i wouldn't bash guidot if were you lol.

86351lx

Soooo.... before this goes any further... any help on my dlna question? :^p

Yankee213

Been viewing for a couple of months, decided to finally make an account....

Flashed the Beta last night. Had issues with root permissions being granted at first. Flashed the ROM again and they went away.

Quick question about Chrome. Is the default browser Chrome or is there a zip file i need to flash?

cnycompguy

Chrome will not work.
It needs OpenGL to render html
H/W codecs are needed for OpenGL
:-(

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

metallicamaster3

I've gone back and forth between this ROM and the AOKP that hashcode has ported for us, and both of these are nearly perfect for daily driver use. I'm using it as a daily driver anyway, well, simply because I can't go back to any other Gingerbread ROM. I was on Liberty but honestly I didn't like it all that much. MavROM and the others didn't suit my cup of tea. I'm big on AOSP ROMs and I'd take the sacrifice of using this ROM for a few weeks until the issues are resolved...

I'm currently still going back and forth and the two biggest things that I've noticed is the Bluetooth issue (I have two headsets and both crackle/static very bad) and that I cannot use the mute button through Phone/Dialer. Strange! Hope they get fixed soon -- I drive a lot for my job, so bluetooth is a must-have for me!

Dom1000

so do addons work now? i want to get 1% battery increments but last time i tried on alpha 7 i think it didnt work.