[SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 3

fbrenomoura

Reaction score
sure, i did, whatever i have to re install the sbf to D3 for work again. :blink:

Having seen the work the ICS give me, I'll just test the ICS again, when it is even more stable.

sorry for my poor inglsh

Mrkanyewest

Reaction score
And straight from Hashcode's Twitter a few minutes ago:

"D3 Users: I'm going to run new builds TONIGHT with the new camera patch (CM9 / AOKP). It'll be late-ish as I'm stuck for most the day."

cloudstrife05

Reaction score

"D3 Users: I'm going to run new builds TONIGHT with the new camera patch (CM9 / AOKP). It'll be late-ish as I'm stuck for most the day."

Nice! The camera was the only thing keeping me from trying this again. Fingers crossed

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

krazyace38

Reaction score

Can't wait to try it out. Hashcode rules!

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Nice! The camera was the only thing keeping me from trying this again. Fingers crossed

Ditto.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

bfgmudder

Reaction score
HASH ,,, :-( what am i doing wrong with my bluetooth headset. been running all your builds and i am so pumped for your camera fix build. is bluetooth still broken? where it is really static when you connect jawbone and talk cant understand each other.. anyone have a fix?? please help..

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
HASH ,,, :-( what am i doing wrong with my bluetooth headset. been running all your builds and i am so pumped for your camera fix build. is bluetooth still broken? where it is really static when you connect jawbone and talk cant understand each other.. anyone have a fix?? please help..

I still see the bluetooth being broken on the list of "To Do"

jpblock82

Reaction score
Stoked! So am I missing something? I don't see my corporate calendar nor contacts through exchange.. get mail just fine though. Thx!

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums