Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
No problem. I didn't realize it when I first tried saving a pic from Dropbox and realized you have to click out and enlarge it and then hit save

Sent from a Droid to a Droid...forum

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's how I was. I would see many that I liked so I would just right click like crazy only to find myself redoing it to get the correct picture. Wish it wasn't like that

mkcm97

Reaction score
alright, I guess I'm just really bored tonight because this is like my 5th change up today and I still don't like it enough to keep it:icon_evil:

CAP201012282202.jpg

mkcm97

Reaction score
That's how I was. I would see many that I liked so I would just right click like crazy only to find myself redoing it to get the correct picture. Wish it wasn't like that

yeah, now I have to go delete half my gallery because I right clicked and got white backgrounds

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha I know what you mean. I've been thinking about posting another even though I posted last night. Honestly, I thought my shot would get some hype haha. I think it looks pretty sweet but apparently I'm the only one:) Haha.

mkcm97

Reaction score
Haha I know what you mean. I've been thinking about posting another even though I posted last night. Honestly, I thought my shot would get some hype haha. I think it looks pretty sweet but apparently I'm the only one:) Haha.

I thought it was awesome bro, I don't really get why certain shots get more hype then others sometimes... oh well

mkcm97

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I just got the minimalistic text widget and it is sweet. Love all the options for it even though it was a bit confusing at first. My favorite part is definitely the blur setting and the custom layout option, would post a screenie but I think I've posted enough for the night lol

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks. I was excited to post it. My others got pretty good hype and I thought this one was like, the best of them all haha. Credit goes to ColorMeAndroid though. They post the best screenshots. That's where I get them or the idea. Except now they're all using SweeterHome instead of LauncherPro so I don't like it all that much anymore.

mkcm97

Reaction score
ikr, I've stopped going there because I see those beautiful screenshots and spend hours trying to create my own. So i just gave up and stuck with what I can do which is the simple stuff. But now I have a new thing to play with which is the sorcery rom so hopefully I'll stop rearranging my homescreens haha....for now

mkcm97

Reaction score
Haha thanks. I was excited to post it. My others got pretty good hype and I thought this one was like, the best of them all haha. Credit goes to ColorMeAndroid though. They post the best screenshots. That's where I get them or the idea. Except now they're all using SweeterHome instead of LauncherPro so I don't like it all that much anymore.

yeah sweeterhome didn't really work out for me to say the least...

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Really? They opened up a whole new world for me. I never thought of resizing all of my widgets on one another like that. I have so many screenshots I want to post though haha. I change almost everyday or I start.

And SweeterHome has potential, but not really my cup of tea either. A lot of options though.