Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
here's my wip

CAP201012281827.jpg

Anyone mind doing a quick howto for me on setting the dock up to look like this? I'm thinking LauncherPro with customn background image that is made that small but I could be wrong....

Can also add transparent png's for icons.

Sent from a Droid to a Droid...forum

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Here is my home screen...still trying to figure out the other two...and my dock icons don't really fit...hmmm...gonna have to do some serious searching for things today...

Vader..nice, ive got this and the Black one. You can check ADW Themes on the Market. Theres a Red theme made by York I think that has some nice icons that would go well with this.

billjohnson

Reaction score

tofasttafuri

Reaction score
I got ADW Ex and i was wondering what recommendations you all have for nice high res icon packs. I prefer icon packs that have most popular apps so they all have a uniform feel. I am not a fan of the square or circular icons. Anyone have any ideas?

mkcm97

Reaction score
Anyone mind doing a quick howto for me on setting the dock up to look like this? I'm thinking LauncherPro with customn background image that is made that small but I could be wrong....

Can also add transparent png's for icons.

Tru dat. I've never messed with that since to me it's an extra step but it works either way. dancedroid

lol billjohnson, way to steal my thunder haha jk. But yeah I just got the dock with the icons already on it and used transparent pngs for the icons but I guess I was a little late haha

mkcm97

Reaction score
ha it's okay, it just makes me feel special when people ask about my set up lol, its cooll if you answer though :icon_ banana:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know what what you mean. I like it as well. This guy asked how to make his screen look exactly like mine on one I made a while back. Just feels nice when people ask about it and what not. I didn't know who's screenshot she was even asking about. I'm on my phone so everything is displayed differently

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
I got ADW Ex and i was wondering what recommendations you all have for nice high res icon packs. I prefer icon packs that have most popular apps so they all have a uniform feel. I am not a fan of the square or circular icons. Anyone have any ideas?

The gingerbread theme by kov..(something-something don't remember name) is good. A ton of different app icons but its a little different than some adw themes because when you add an app to the homscreen you have to go back and switch the icon

tofasttafuri

Reaction score
The problem I have with most of these theme/icon packs in the market is that the icons have a resolution usually under 72x72 and with adw I enlarge the icons so they appear blurry

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App