Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

bodean

Reaction score
Not sure how I want to setup my 3 screens on the droid. Looking for some screenshots on what people have theirs set up like.

Thanks in advance.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For me I put my work / tools on one screen, games and fun stuff on another and then alot of the apps i would use alot in the middle (facebook, contacts, etc)

OP
B

bodean

Reaction score
Thanks. Would love to see a screenshot. I have default facebook (which is TOO BIG), weather bug, and sports on one screen. Not much real estate, as I want a widget for RSS feeds.

eznark

Reaction score
If you ever had an iPhone you'd know the point of folders. Do not take them for granted! I've set up a folder for productivity aps, for "settings" type aps and for entertainment aps. I also use the favorite contacts folder (awesome preset folder). They keep your screens neat and organized, and leave more room for widgets.

Stigy

Reaction score
Here is my main home screen -- this is how it was on my G1 and how it will stay. These are my most used applications and the weather/flip clock.

The left and right contain widgets and some more applications that I use often.

droidHOME.png

Dream

Reaction score
What app is the flip clock and weather?

OP
B

bodean

Reaction score
Thanks! Two questions. On the left screen, what are the 5 icons on the power bar app there? I see you only have 1 turned on. What app gave you the time on the middle screen?

Stigy

Reaction score
The left screen on his is the power control widget (Menu > Add > Widget > Power Control).

The time/weather app on the main (middle) screen is Weather Widgets - Donate app linked in my post in this thread.

Zippster

Reaction score
Thanks! Two questions. On the left screen, what are the 5 icons on the power bar app there? I see you only have 1 turned on. What app gave you the time on the middle screen?

Thats the power widget.

wifi, bluetooth, gps, dont know this one, screen brightness

sethmo

Reaction score
^Correct.

The powerbar(from left to right): Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness.