Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Dream

Reaction score
The left screen on his is the power control widget (Menu > Add > Widget > Power Control).

The time/weather app on the main (middle) screen is Weather Widgets - Donate app linked in my post in this thread.

So I downloaded the weathe widget donate and the weather add on and when I try to get it on my screen it says there is no room. I have it setup just like you do, 4 icons at the bottom and the top is empty...

sethmo

Reaction score
If you have the google search up top, touch and hold it(should vibrate) and drag it to the bottum to delete it. Then touch and hold in the upper left corner(should be empty now), Go to Widgets, and select 'Weather & Flip Clock'. Worked for me :)

[Edit]
Also, the free version does not have the flip clock I don't believe. The paid($1.50) does. I don't mind paying for good Apps to help support the dev community :)

Plus when you click on the clock it will give you a 3 day forcast, and you can set it up so when you click on the forcast it will open Accuweather or whatever weather app you want. Pretty slick!

Last edited:

Dream

Reaction score
Nevermind I figured it out, I had the google search bar at the top of the screen taking up space :)

Zippster

Reaction score
Can also just throw the google search to one of your other screens too.

I bought this app and as others have stated, have no problem at all supporting devs.

xwera43

Reaction score
Won't get my Droid delivered until Monday but I've read questions as to how to do screen captures. Can someone please post the app name that you like to use? I've only read that you need to download the developer sdk & do it that way but there's got to be an app for that! :p

TIA

~X

Stigy

Reaction score
I use the DDMS batch file from the developer's SDK to take screenshots of my device. The screenshot application in the Market needs root access to work.

As of right now (and AFAIK) there is no non-rooted screenshot application.

kennyg23

Reaction score
So there is no other way of taking a screen shot. I wonder if its an easter egg that no one has figured out yet.

Stigy

Reaction score
So there is no other way of taking a screen shot. I wonder if its an easter egg that no one has figured out yet.
Without root or using DDMS there currently is no way of taking screenshots that I know of...

neubrush

Reaction score
How do you add or remove items from your homepage; especially remove...?

Stigy

Reaction score
How do you add or remove items from your homepage; especially remove...?
Your original post has already been answered. Please don't post these random questions in other threads.

Try searching next time -- that question has been answered a number of times already.

jcochran1977

Reaction score
How did you get a screenshot of your phone? I have been trying to find an app with NO luck.

Reaction score
I use the DDMS batch file from the developer's SDK to take screenshots of my device. The screenshot application in the Market needs root access to work.

How did you get a screenshot of your phone? I have been trying to find an app with NO luck.

This has been answered already.

DanielC

Reaction score
Here are my home screens (depending on my mood :icon_ banana:)
tigerhome.jpg
gatorhome.jpg

Last edited:

jcochran1977

Reaction score
The directions didn't work for me. Has anyone tried the screenshot directions on WIndows 7? I can not get my device to show up when i try to capture the screenshot ... any help would be very greatly appreciated.

This has been answered already.