Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

ironosity

Reaction score
I had a problem geting the adp or whatever usb drivers to install on win7. I evenatually installed pdaNet which installs the usb drivers as part of the install process. Then I removed the program which provides tethering which I don't want.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i change my wallpaper on a daily basis... this is todays...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

LordKastle

Reaction score
When you add the power widgit what is the default brightness on the widgit? Is it gray/off is it green?

CharlieJ

Reaction score
Home Screens on my new Moto Droid

I just took photos of the 3 Home Screens on my new Moto Droid. Then, edited them into on picture, for your review. No, it's not great, but it will suffice to see how the Home Screens look. BTW, the reason I placed only two apps on the second row, was to make it easy to swipe the display to the side screens in either direction. I'm still learning to use the touch correctly.

Feel free to ask question or share your thoughts...

Hector1959

Reaction score
Screen Shots

Stupid question???
How do you take a picture of your screen and post it here?
:motdroidhoriz::unsure::unsure:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stupid question???

Well there's an app for that :) or there was for BB. I'm not seeing one in the market right now

Last edited:

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stupid question???

Well there's an app for that :) or there was for BB. I'm not seeing one in the market right now
Was about to say "you sure about that?" then you edited your post lol

I think the only way to take a legit screenshot is by connecting it to the computer and using the command line / terminal.

pennypritty1

Reaction score
Not sure how I want to setup my 3 screens on the droid. Looking for some screenshots on what people have theirs set up like.

Thanks in advance.
3 screens????!!? What 3 screens??? We have 3 screens? *wideyed*

Disregard this question... I'm completely green (still) with my Droid and now I see what you're talking about. I left the question above 'cuz I was just that green... lol Thanks!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Last edited:

CharlieJ

Reaction score
Stupid question???

You can use the SDK... or just grab a camera that has macro functions... and do what I did. Shot three photos and stitch them together. Resize and post the screenshot here.

135d1258555783-screenshots-peoples-droid-desktops-droid-screenshots.jpg

pennypritty1

Reaction score
I just took photos of the 3 Home Screens on my new Moto Droid. Then, edited them into on picture, for your review. No, it's not great, but it will suffice to see how the Home Screens look. BTW, the reason I placed only two apps on the second row, was to make it easy to swipe the display to the side screens in either direction. I'm still learning to use the touch correctly.

Feel free to ask question or share your thoughts...

Charlie,

thanks for sharing this: I stole a lotta apps from your screens. :) LOVE THIS FORUM!! :icon_ banana: