Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

billjohnson

Reaction score
Latest New Year's Screenshot.

EDIT: Found a paper I like. Notice I'm on PEv4. I always seem to go back to project elite.

Favorite ROM/Theme combo of all time....PEv2.3 with Blue Invertnito.

Last edited:

mkcm97

Reaction score
Latest New Year's Screenshot. Not huge on the wallpaper so if anyone has some suggestion's please tell me. :)

Dude I saw a ton of 2011 wallpapers on flikie, u should just put in a search
For like 2011
Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
162661_186977864647004_100000043751155_707965_1560414_n.jpg

What widget is that at the top with the time and system info included?

Sense Analog Clock Widget 4x2...i think, there are a bunch of different ones from "Factory Widgets", on the Market

Last edited:

djsiva

Reaction score
Latest New Year's Screenshot.

EDIT: Found a paper I like. Notice I'm on PEv4. I always seem to go back to project elite.

Favorite ROM/Theme combo of all time....PEv2.3 with Blue Invertnito.

Nice.. I loved PE on my D1.... I would try everything out there, but always kept going back to PE. It's kind of like a good friend with benefits, no matter what else you try, it's something solid that is always there for you. :)

billjohnson

Reaction score
Tru dat! I wish I had time to update the Invernito or even Incognito as BGill dropped that theme for the D1 since he got an X. I tried to get some done overy my Christmas break but I'm so insanely busy that I may just have to stick to donating to devs instead of being one..... :/

mkcm97

Reaction score
Slight change:

thats pretty sweet, if you don't mind me asking; whats the battery widget and how did you get it horizontal?
thanks in advance!

btw, I tried to grab some icons from your drop box except they all had a white background instead of a transparent one. I assume that is a drop box issue but any help would be appreciated

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Minimalistic Text Widget. You can create a battery widget and have it vertical. In Dropbox you have to click on the picture and hit save at the bottom in order for it to be the correct picture.

Sent from a Droid to a Droid...forum

mkcm97

Reaction score
Minimalistic Text Widget. You can create a battery widget and have it vertical. In Dropbox you have to click on the picture and hit save at the bottom in order for it to be the correct picture.

thanks bro, I'll try right now

mkcm97

Reaction score

thnx bro, I'll try again right now. If not then there is always photoshop:icon_ banana: