Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

mkcm97

Reaction score
alright guys, with your help, i've narrowed it down to the final three

its pretty much between these three clocks, which one #1, #2, or #3?

Wow - Those are SICK!!

I vote 1 or 2; Hard to decide. Does the sun thing in #2 change or just stay that icon?

thanks, yeah number two keeps the same icon, its supposed to be like a solar eclipse:)

mkcm97

Reaction score
Hey so Z4 said I am temp. rooted and I ran Shoot Me and it says Failed to Root blah blah blah be sure you are root and enabled access to the lower level graphics.

help?

that is strange... in your app drawer, do you have an app called "super user"?

mkcm97

Reaction score
yes sir - also if you want to G-chat feel free to look me up on there so we don't have to take up a bunch of space on here

dwefler at gmail dot com

ight, but just try rebooting. and if that doesn't work download picme or drocap2 and see if they work for ya... if those don't work let me know and we can gtalk

Wefler

Reaction score
yes sir - also if you want to G-chat feel free to look me up on there so we don't have to take up a bunch of space on here

dwefler at gmail dot com

ight, but just try rebooting. and if that doesn't work download picme or drocap2 and see if they work for ya... if those don't work let me know and we can gtalk

When I open super user there are no apps in the app list, nothign in the log, and then some settings in settings.

mkcm97

Reaction score

dwefler at gmail dot com

When I open super user there are no apps in the app list, nothign in the log, and then some settings in settings.

that's how it should be because you havent used any apps (successfully) that require su permission.:)

alonsou

Reaction score
Hey so Z4 said I am temp. rooted and I ran Shoot Me and it says Failed to Root blah blah blah be sure you are root and enabled access to the lower level graphics.

help?

I wonder what Build # are you running on your X, that might be the issue...