Reaction score
aefda663-e635-d42d.jpg

Thought I'd throw This snapshot up....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pistol_pete

Reaction score
How about these?

Combined PE 4.2 with the elite pro hd theme from miui
-with some homemade matching icons (which was a first for me:icon_ banana:)

cap201101262147.jpg

cap2011012621471.jpg

cap201101262203.jpg

cap201101262204.jpg

cap2011012622281.jpg

drpurp

Reaction score
Something that I have been working for a while and that's a bit outside my comfort zone. Regardless, I think it's something I'm proud of.

altitude.png

alonsou

Reaction score
Something that I have been working for a while and that's a bit outside my comfort zone. Regardless, I think it's something I'm proud of.

altitude.png

I think Hulk will fall in love with this theme!!! :) still looks good!, mind to share the girl wallpaper? been looking for this one for quite some time already

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Something simple. I'm more focused on my next setup than I am messing with this one so I'm ready to get started on it haha. Decided to throw a nice quote in also.

Lockscreen

Last edited:

drpurp

Reaction score
Something simple. I'm more focused on my next setup than I am messing with this one so I'm ready to get started on it haha. Decided to throw a nice quote in also.

1227608-dat_ass_yo_super.jpg

@LockscreenWallpaper. I must have it.

I love your setup and font. I'm usually a sucker for one screen and minimalism.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Thanks, man! Glad you like it. I'm a minimalism guy myself. Used to hate but now, I love it.
The font is CaviarDreams in case you were wondering and/or didn't know. And the wallpaper is below:)

Lockscreen wallpaper.

Haha I just commented on your setup on XDA a little bit ago, then I saw it on here too. Again, looks great. I really like those PS'd wallpapers, especially when the setup looks good as well.

drpurp

Reaction score

Thanks, man! Glad you like it. I'm a minimalism guy myself. Used to hate but now, I love it.
The font is CaviarDreams in case you were wondering and/or didn't know. And the wallpaper is below:)

Lockscreen wallpaper.

Haha I just commented on your setup on XDA a little bit ago, then I saw it on here too. Again, looks great. I really like those PS'd wallpapers, especially when the setup looks good as well.

Thanks for the info. And yea I just started jumping into XDA recently. I'm still surprised that I actually did that. xD