Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

mkcm97

Reaction score
here's an "alansou" inspired shot haha, i think i actually like this one

let me know what you guys think seriously, i'm lacking creativity at the moment so I could really use some advice...

tofasttafuri

Reaction score

let me know what you guys think seriously, i'm lacking creativity at the moment so I could really use some advice...
I like it. What clock are you using?

alonsou

Reaction score

I actually like it how it is now, but if it was my set up I will remove the dark shadow from underneath the icons and the clock, I think there's too much black already on your set up, maybe removing that shadow it could get a little more balanced. But that its just me okay!!:)

mkcm97

Reaction score

I like it. What clock are you using?

Its mclock in the market:)

I actually like it how it is now, but if it was my set up I will remove the dark shadow from underneath the icons and the clock, I think there's too much black already on your set up, maybe removing that shadow it could get a little more balanced. But that its just me okay!!:)

Thanks a lot man for the advice, imma try it out in a bit:)

Wefler

Reaction score
word

Hey; Looks sick but as an artist I love the simplicity of the 'phone, gmail, text' icons. I would ditch the four icons at the top of the screen. They look cool but might go with a retro type layout better.

Just my two cents.
Take it for what it's worth because I don't even know how to take screen shots yet. ; )

mkcm97

Reaction score

Hey; Looks sick but as an artist I love the simplicity of the 'phone, gmail, text' icons. I would ditch the four icons at the top of the screen. They look cool but might go with a retro type layout better.

Just my two cents.
Take it for what it's worth because I don't even know how to take screen shots yet. ; )

hey thanks man, if your rooted you just need shoot me from the market and you're all set:)

Wefler

Reaction score
So can I do a temp. root with Z4 and get screen shots?

Still trying to find out if Z4 Root actually works on my phone or not...

I heard somewhere that if you are rooted you can make the 3G hotspot a "free" service instead of paying for it?

mkcm97

Reaction score
So can I do a temp. root with Z4 and get screen shots?

Still trying to find out if Z4 Root actually works on my phone or not...

I heard somewhere that if you are rooted you can make the 3G hotspot a "free" service instead of paying for it?

z4 roots the phone just fine, its what i used and never regretted it. and yes, there are several root access only apps in the market that give you free wifi tether (free wireless tether for root users is on i can think of).

mkcm97

Reaction score
alright guys, with your help, i've narrowed it down to the final three

its pretty much between these three clocks, which one #1, #2, or #3?