Samsung opens its first Galaxy Store in Peru; Now they really are copying Apple

???

Reaction score
Sony copied Apple when they opened the Sony Store in 1970.

i was going to say, there's a sony store in the mall by me. its been there since the mall opened. the apple store is down from it a bit. totally different feel to both. sony sells tons of different stuff in there, from laptops and cameras, to phones and sweet TV's. you can play 3d games on the ps3's showing off their tvs. always something to check out at the sony store, the apple store has like 1 computer, or atleast 20 of the same looking ones, 20 displays of the 3 phones and a ipod here or there.

i wish they would put a samsung store in too. samsung makes all kinds of stuff to check out, from tv's to just about every house hold thing i can think of. don't they make most of the iphone displays and chips too? i think they should have a display for that as well.. kinda like verizon has their own little apple section, but samsung could have its own little apple section showing all the parts they sell to apple to put into the few things they sell..

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't be a bad thing. Our new Samsung 3D tv is disgusting. I need to see if I can find a wifi remote app for it.