Samsung Is Giving Galaxy Note 3 Owners $50 In Google Play Credit Just For Buying The

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Samsung Is Giving Galaxy Note 3 Owners $50 In Google Play Credit Just For Buying The Phone (US Only)

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is one of the best smartphones money can buy. However, it does take a lot of money to buy one. As an unexpected thank you for buying its giant tablet-phone, Samsung is offering $50 in Google Play credit, and all you have to do is enter some information online.
They're giving the credit until they issue $60,000 worth of credits.

It works I just tried it...

Samsung Is Giving Galaxy Note 3 Owners $50 In Google Play Credit Just For Buying The Phone (US Only)

SAMSUNG - It's Now Even Easier To Switch - Welcome

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Confirmed!!!

That's awesome. Good find. And thank you Samsung!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Thank you ...confirmed and posted on our sister site ..

edyqa3ah.jpg

N3 tapa

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Holy schnikies, I almost missed this. Just registered, thanks!!!!

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Tried it got all the way through to they sent me an email with instructions on how to redeem my credit but never got said email :( now they say out of credit knew it to be to good to be true oh well

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Tried it got all the way through to they sent me an email with instructions on how to redeem my credit but never got said email :( now they say out of credit knew it to be to good to be true oh well

You should have a redemption code on that email ..There was only one email

N3 tapa

NOVICE

Reaction score
Tells me they are out of Play credits.

Try later.

????

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Awww thats lame.

How could they plan to continue this promotion till January when they run out the very first day?

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Sucky part is it said It said I got it to.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131120_220041.png
    ForumRunner_20131120_220041.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 269

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Hopefully that means you will get it eventually. I'm not quite sure how they can run out of credits though. Distribute it like a gift card or something.

Rayv

Reaction score
Awww thats lame.

How could they plan to continue this promotion till January when they run out the very first day?

They only had 60,000 available I believe. I read somewhere else that there were people who had figured out how to generate the IMEI codes and were stealing hundreds of extra credits. Supposedly one guy showed he ended up with $600 worth using different emails and these fake codes. There were also people who were unable to redeem their own IMEI # from their phones because they had been used up already by the same thieves. My husband and I both were able to submit our numbers and got the confirmation # but neither of us have gotten the email with the credit yet. Hopefully they will sort out what the thieves did and be able to give these out again.

squeak

Reaction score
I just read about this and obviously it said they were out of credits. I think it's absolutely ridiculous that they are only offering $60,000 worth. That's 1,200 $50 credits. One thousand, two hundred. I don't know how many Note 3's they've actually sold in the US, but they shipped 5 million world wide in the first month. Say they have sold 1.2 million in the US so far. That would mean that .001% of their customers could claim their gift card. Then you factor in the people generating fake IMEI codes and it gets even worse. Crap like this makes me furious. I was thinking of using the $50 credit towards upgrading from my Xoom to a Nexus 7 or Nexus 10. Foiled again.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I agree that is sucks that they are out, but I don't konw how we can complain that we didn't get in on it. It is something extra that they did. It was a cool thing to do. I hope they find and hold accountable those that cheated the system and then decide to run another promotion with additional credits.