Try out the Samsung Galaxy S5 Boot Animation Samsung Owners....

KaChow

Reaction score
Most of you have seen my boot animations or useful Tools threads throughout these forums, today I bring the latest from Samsung which happens to be the boot animation for the Samsung Galaxy S5, which is near its release here in the US. I have 2 flavors of this boot animation, keep in mind this will ONLY WORK on SAMSUNG devices as they files are QMG, which is Samsung specific and can work on a range of Samsung devices not just limited to the Note, or the Galaxy, but can work on the Tablets as well, and even the earlier Samsung Android based devices, cool stuff. Anyhow, if you are unsure how these QMG files work or how to install them just look at this thread or visit my extensive collection of over 170+ Boot Animations that can be found on Note 2 forums. Here goes...

Samsung Galaxy S5 Boot Animation/with sound contributed by shchiam1978

#Note: Normally the BootSamsungLoop is Reserved for the Carrier to input their Logo Boot Animation to play with the Samsung Logo. Since, this is a non-carrier Boot Animation the BootSamsungLoop is blank just a black screen. I have inserted below the BootSamsungLoop from the KitKat “Easter Egg” that will play after the Samsung Galaxy S5 Boot Animation. Enjoy!

Samsung Galaxy S5 Boot Animation/with sound contributed by shchiam1978/EasterEgg thanks to AbhishekS

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Very cool. Thanks for sharing.