safestrap 3

93fuelslut

Reaction score
How do u go to safe system enable? I cant figure all that out, or what all the settings are abt...is there a guide?

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
U have to do a back up first then it will let you do everything else

reebz

Reaction score
How do u go to safe system enable? I cant figure all that out, or what all the settings are abt...is there a guide?

I had the same confusion when I upgraded. Per instructions, you have to install SS3 on unsafe. I have ICS leak .2322 on unsafe. When I am in SS3, I assigned the ICS leak to "stock rom". I created ROM-slot-1 and installed the JB leak on it. I think once a rom slot is created, you have to reinstall the rom you want, like you did the first time you installed it. I don't think you can just go to safe and boot up the rom you previously had on safe side, like you did in SS2. I guess the easy to figure it out is Stock Rom is unsafe and the four ROM slots are safe. Now that I've played around with a little, it's no problem at all.

skeetdrn

Reaction score
I have been running stock ics in stock slot and jb in rom slot 1,when im home i activate my stock rom and when im elsewhere its jb. It only tskes a sec to switch plus it picksup tihht where i left off

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
Is there a reason u switch back and forth

skeetdrn

Reaction score
Just simply because i am the wifi at my house and i use foxfi but with jb it doesnt work eventhough i can use another app for jb its so fast to swap back i see no need

skeetdrn

Reaction score
Just dont want to have to set up all three computers on a different wifi source

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
If I understand u correctly foxfi is not working on cm10 and u are correct but there is a built in tether located in the settings under the more option that should work just fine

skeetdrn

Reaction score
Thanks , I have a tether app that works now just don't want to set it up yet. I had the Wizzed Bean ROM but I had a lot of FC's ,so I am on red tide revenge and its solid so far so maybe soon I will set it up

kira_raito

Reaction score
Reboot my phone than showing safestaf v3, i clicked [search]continue. But not start burning my phone. PLEASE HELP ME What i should doing? (my english is little
)