Rules For Going Into A VZW Store.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

alboboy10

Reaction score
P.s know your phones. When I complained about my storm at first long time ago, not being able to handle 3 downloaded apps, and I told the rep I wanted to get the d1 he said that phone wasn't built for apps either...and that I should get an iPhone.

Obviously, he should not be working there.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Some of you are getting very close to offensive towards the OP. Couple posts are right at borderline. I suggest you stop right now. The rest of you can come here and vent, so can he. You don't like what he says? Move on. By the way, he is VERY right in a damn good bit of his post.

Oh, as far as the customer always being right? Nope. Wrong. I own my own business, and have always said customers are not always right. There are some customers that will be too much of a nuisance to keep. As such I've fired customers before and will probably do it again.

In the past, when people acted like humans and didn't try to treat customer service reps like garbage, I would have said this rant was unwarranted. But seeing people in action first hand, he has every right to what he has said. And for those of you telling him to get another job, grow up. At least he's working, more than I can say for a lot of people these days.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
P.s know your phones. When I complained about my storm at first long time ago, not being able to handle 3 downloaded apps, and I told the rep I wanted to get the d1 he said that phone wasn't built for apps either...and that I should get an iPhone.

Obviously, he should not be working there.

Good God man!! I would've jumped the lying lazy bastiches arse and left with a prototype phone!! Lmao! Jeeeeez the nerve of people......lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

BlueSami

Reaction score
Some of you are getting very close to offensive towards the OP. Couple posts are right at borderline. I suggest you stop right now. The rest of you can come here and vent, so can he. You don't like what he says? Move on. By the way, he is VERY right in a damn good bit of his post.

Oh, as far as the customer always being right? Nope. Wrong. I own my own business, and have always said customers are not always right. There are some customers that will be too much of a nuisance to keep. As such I've fired customers before and will probably do it again.

In the past, when people acted like humans and didn't try to treat customer service reps like garbage, I would have said this rant was unwarranted. But seeing people in action first hand, he has every right to what he has said. And for those of you telling him to get another job, grow up. At least he's working, more than I can say for a lot of people these days.

I would say the op was borderline offensive. Using curse words.

Just saying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.