rubiX Focused 1.9.7, back and better than ever

dvsgod

Reaction score
Would love to have a rubix rom with a little bit of blur

bmali22

Reaction score
Drod is anyone making themes for this rom?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mcp770

Reaction score
I have all apk's backed up. What is the folder address I need to make on my sd card that rubix will find on install to auto restore?

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Will this ROM work just fine if we install it over top of 1.9.5 by just wiping cache, or will this cause me issues?

I really do not want to have reload everything I have set up on my phone.

I love running Rubix on my Droid x!!

Thank you for all of your hard work you do for us!! dancedroiddancedroid

Sorry, yes, a data and cache wipe is required for anyone unless coming off one of my 1.9.7 test roms.

DX_ROBS

Reaction score
great work

great work drod i very much appreciate all the work u do and i appreciate the rubik rom however im one of those guys who enjoy flashing roms all the time and trying new things so i flashed about every rom i have also tried the rubik 1.95 rom and it was most stable then next up fission but i like your rom a little more because of the data throttle removal more theme options etc every other rom it was 1 problem or another with the previous rubik rom i had no reboots so any way i wanted to start completely from scratch and then flash the new rubik 1.97 rom and settle down with it and stop flashing roms everyday so i wiped data via stock recovery turned phone off and sbf then afterwards rooted wipe data again and installed the rom and also the updated kernel turned phone on and had no problem absolutely perfect rom so far then i wanted to tether my laptop via easy tether so i plugged phone into pc and the phone rebooted this made me very upset but i dont hate the rom and im not bashing it but i would highly appreciate if this was addressed in a patch etc idk what i think it is is the gummybase u bealt off of because in the last rubik rom this problem was non existent and i also tried the both gummy roms 2.1 and 2.5 and liberty and all 3 of those reboot like psycho when u plug the phone into pc. but thank you very much i will continue to stay on your rom and support u because so far the phone has only rebooted once when plugged into pc which isnt that bad compared to the other 3 roms listed but once again i highly appreciate the work and sorry everyone if i mispelled anything or used incorrect grammer

jawonder

Reaction score
I can't get the overclock app to work every time it goes through a long process of finding info about the my phone like the overclock limit etc and then it freezes reboots continue from where it froze then reboots again . I love to be able to try my own settings but it's not allowing me to .

DX_ROBS

Reaction score
quik question

response would be appreciated. i would like to no if we the community or myself can flash the remove data throtle from either gummy 2.5 or liberty rom via bootstrap onto rubik 1.97 rom?:blackdroid:

Arte Suave

Reaction score
I seem to be having the same problem. It goes good until 1500 then freezed and reboots. I cant figure out what its doing or if it is actually OC or UV.

I can't get the overclock app to work every time it goes through a long process of finding info about the my phone like the overclock limit etc and then it freezes reboots continue from where it froze then reboots again . I love to be able to try my own settings but it's not allowing me to .