rubiX Focused 1.9.7, back and better than ever

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Can this be flashed over Liberty (with wipe obv) or should I restore my .340 backup

mcp770

Reaction score
Clicking menu then wallpapers is empty. I see about 15 blank boxes but no wallpapers. Also backup -bk does nothing. Says error.

andylulzyou

Reaction score
I don't want to .sbf, or maderstock, seeing as I won't be able to activate my phone right now. I guess I'll just restore a backup.

razorloves

Reaction score
I found another bug. When I click the picture on gallery, the one I click and the one pops up are different. Happened when changing wallpaper also.

anybody having this problem?
i dont have that problem.

Clicking menu then wallpapers is empty. I see about 15 blank boxes but no wallpapers. Also backup -bk does nothing. Says error.
same here with the wallpaper

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Meh, having a ton of issues flashing this and the MIUI theme Installed.. seemed fine.. flashed MIUI theme.. got a system force close.. but it still worked.. then I attempted a reboot and it would reboot into clockwork.. so now I did a reset and it displayed the android boot ani instead of the rubix... Booted into clockwork wiped data and cache (twice each) rebooted.. everything seems to be working now.. it kept the MIUI theme which is insanely weird but the overclock is working now when it wasnt before.. and the Launcher looks a lot like Tranq but I'm guessing that is just launcher2

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I don't want to .sbf, or maderstock, seeing as I won't be able to activate my phone right now. I guess I'll just restore a backup.

If you wipe data, you'll be fine. My rom erases system completely, so any traces would be gone. If you don't wipe data, you will likely boot loop.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

andylulzyou

Reaction score

If you wipe data, you'll be fine. My rom erases system completely, so any traces would be gone. If you don't wipe data, you will likely boot loop.

Yeah I had a little adventure but everything seems to be working now except for the OC App.. keeps freezing at 1500 Quick question though, is it supposed to use just the android text as a boot animation and not your traditional cube?

brockeverly

Reaction score
I ran quickclock and clicked recalibrate. I would have assumed that it would calibrate correctly, however, it went as far as -120 vsel and still had not crashed the phone. Was at 115 degrees when I finally got too uncomfortable and clicked cancel. I want to make sure I get the most out of it, but after that last run I don't know that my phone is taking to it correctly. Anyone else have this problem?

kingczarii

Reaction score
Slide lock Lag

Hi

Great ROM. It seems my rotary slide lock has a bit of a lag. I experienced this in 1.9.5 and was told it may have to do with a overclock app, but I am running no overclock app. I now have 1.9.7 and I still experience this. The only app I could think of that takes up memory is my Lookout App. And I also do not use ADW.Launcher just the regular Launcher. Not sure if that matters

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or is it just me. And if it's not just me are there any suggestions to fix this?

It's the only issue I have but other than that I love this ROM. Thanks!

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Yeah I had a little adventure but everything seems to be working now except for the OC App.. keeps freezing at 1500 Quick question though, is it supposed to use just the android text as a boot animation and not your traditional cube?

If you wipe data AFTER the rom install, the rubiX boot animation will not be there. It's installed to /data/local by default, now.

andylulzyou

Reaction score

If you wipe data AFTER the rom install, the rubiX boot animation will not be there. It's installed to /data/local by default, now.

Ah, I attempted to install MiUi Theme and it didn't work so I did a data wipe so that makes sense.. the weird thing is the theme kept even after the wipe.

OP
D

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Ah, I attempted to install MiUi Theme and it didn't work so I did a data wipe so that makes sense.. the weird thing is the theme kept even after the wipe.

Well, themes overwrite parts of the rom in the System partition, namely and largely, framework. The themes are built off of the framework/apps for the specific rom. That's why the data wipe didn't remove the theme :)

andylulzyou

Reaction score

Well, themes overwrite parts of the rom in the System partition, namely and largely, framework. The themes are built off of the framework/apps for the specific rom. That's why the data wipe didn't remove the theme :)

Thanks for all of the quick, and patient, answers. :) Good luck with Team Phoenix.