rubiX Focused 1.9.7, back and better than ever

Arte Suave

Reaction score
I seem to be having the same problem. It goes good until 1500 then freezed and reboots. I cant figure out what its doing or if it is actually OC or UV.

I can't get the overclock app to work every time it goes through a long process of finding info about the my phone like the overclock limit etc and then it freezes reboots continue from where it froze then reboots again . I love to be able to try my own settings but it's not allowing me to .

mtvcc

Reaction score
Might just need to let it sit for a bit. I think it has some processes to run at the 1500 mark. Mine settled in at 1191.

mcp770

Reaction score
Drod, this rom is killing Liberty on my phone in responsiveness thus far. Only an hour into the rom and true to your form this thing is a screamer. The new oc app worked flawlessly and my tested 1265mhz and is running like a champ! You never disappoint man and this rom is no exception. Thanks for the X love! The new music app is kickin too, nice add.

Ps, though worthless quadrant 1610 on first boot score post oc of course.

whatsinaname

Reaction score
pptp vpn

Could someone please test the VPN? If it dosn't work on focus, I am going to have to try blurry. :)

Thanks!

Steven58

Reaction score
Well done, drod! I've never had a rom able to OC at boot so consistantly. Nice job! I recommend this highly.

The

Reaction score
Video playback is borked.

When playing a video from my camera reel, the video will work for about two seconds then the popup displays that it cannot be played.

Lets get this fixed stat, i would say.

kcrang

Reaction score
So I tried to remove calculator using script, but I get the message saying "unexpected error"? my system is r/w and my script should be right

su
calc -rm

razorloves

Reaction score

When playing a video from my camera reel, the video will work for about two seconds then the popup displays that it cannot be played.

my videos are playin fine from the video player or gallery.
but...
when i open the camera app and click on the little thumbnail of the last picture or video taken, nothing happens. anyone else have this?

kcrang

Reaction score

my videos are playin fine from the video player or gallery.
but...
when i open the camera app and click on the little thumbnail of the last picture or video taken, nothing happens. anyone else have this?

Same. the little thumbnail on the corner does not work on either camera or video

kcrang

Reaction score
I found another bug. When I click the picture on gallery, the one I click and the one pops up are different. Happened when changing wallpaper also.

anybody having this problem?

mcp770

Reaction score
Noticed quickclock is running the same oc I was using with the jrummy app but the voltages are much lower than the ulv settings I was using. Great app.