Rubix Focused 1.9.0 leak and non leak versions

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Im running 1.8.9 ...I want to rock this. Here is the question , with no screen ,shots with no install instructions, and so on.....where is the official guide ; to what seems to be a cool upgrade. All I see are vague links and some....here say comments. Have you ever booked a vacation online....well can I see the " room first". Can any one here help me out? Oh and by the way what is the deal with this changed bootloader leaked update ? What is if for? Help....alittlle insight, and or closure would help. Thanks in advnce.

Instructions are the same for this one man as the rest.... Wipe Data/Cache before install. Same as when you did 1.8.9 If you look in the 1.6 thread I am sure he has the instructions posted in there to help also. The bootloader is from TBH I am not quite sure about alot of the performance gains so I will leave it here and let someone with it installed tell you about pros/cons or just do a simple search lots of post already about it.... I just not into installing brand new leaks.
I cleared my cache only and installed without any issues.

Not liking the app drawer going sideways instead of vertical.

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Im running 1.8.9 ...I want to rock this. Here is the question , with no screen ,shots with no install instructions, and so on.....where is the official guide ; to what seems to be a cool upgrade. All I see are vague links and some....here say comments. Have you ever booked a vacation online....well can I see the " room first". Can any one here help me out? Oh and by the way what is the deal with this changed bootloader leaked update ? What is if for? Help....alittlle insight, and or closure would help. Thanks in advnce.

Instructions are the same for this one man as the rest.... Wipe Data/Cache before install. Same as when you did 1.8.9 If you look in the 1.6 thread I am sure he has the instructions posted in there to help also. The bootloader is from TBH I am not quite sure about alot of the performance gains so I will leave it here and let someone with it installed tell you about pros/cons or just do a simple search lots of post already about it.... I just not into installing brand new leaks.
I cleared my cache only and installed without any issues.

Not liking the app drawer going sideways instead of vertical.

Here is a question....I sbf'd last might to do a clean install of 1.9. After I got finishes going through set up and finally got to him screen my old wallpaper was on there. Shouldn't it have been the stock one?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Please direct questions over to the official thread so as to remove confusion :)

N

Nickchapstick

everytime i go to a picture and hit set as i get a force close saying it stopped and try again... anyone else having this problem also and does anyone know what to do?

N

Nickchapstick

i get a force close when i go to the gallery and hit set as on a picture. pleade help... what can i do. im trying to set a custom picture as my walpaper...

Fate0n3

Reaction score
everytime i go to a picture and hit set as i get a force close saying it stopped and try again... anyone else having this problem also and does anyone know what to do?

Check out the official thread..... This sounds like stagefright might still be enabled..... He has corrected it in the later version of rom depending on when you had it downloaded..... To check go to build.prop or just go to the official thread and go to page 6 they are start there with the discussion and patch for it... You can just install the patch if you are not sure it won't hurt anything.