rubiX Blurry 1.8 for those who don't like to see straight...

sephtin

Reaction score
I'm a little confused about the first statement in the OP about the toolbox. I'm currently on Liberty, which has a toolbox. Do I need to SBF before installing or not?

No. I assume the Tranq devs include the toolbox in /preinstall or something (which means it will be automatically installed until removed from /preinstall which an SBF will do).

From Liberty, you do not need to .sbf, but you WILL need to wipe cache/data.

Growler48

Reaction score
I'm a little confused about the first statement in the OP about the toolbox. I'm currently on Liberty, which has a toolbox. Do I need to SBF before installing or not?

No. I assume the Tranq devs include the toolbox in /preinstall or something (which means it will be automatically installed until removed from /preinstall which an SBF will do).

From Liberty, you do not need to .sbf, but you WILL need to wipe cache/data.

Will do. Thanks!

ajbattaglia83

Reaction score
1865aacd-2501-0387.jpg

Rubix Blurry 1.8 nuff said

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

LittleBoxOfBombs

Reaction score
I noticed issues earlier today when I was testing out Rubix. I had just come off of Darkslide 4.2 and didn't wipe anything just followed Rubix instructions (if it said to wipe in it I probably did) and I had some trouble just rebooting into recovery via DX bootstrap. It would boot up Rubix for a bit then my home screen when it rebooted. No recovery until I Boostrapped today (which didn't even show up while in there AND the one from yesterday was missing as well). Now I'm stuck at the Motorola logo because I got into recovery finally after bootstrapping first. I generally followed directions but figured I had it. I have a warranty on this, even though I'm rooted, I never brought it in. I'm pretty sure I'm running 2.2.340 and 2.2.1. The recovery I did pick was earlier this week and it was when I HAD Darkslide v4.2. I have tried SBFing but I had complications, not exactly sure why. Most likely my computers drivers. I can get into stock recovery and I did, tried wiping data but I had to press the options button to the far left a million times to do so. Sorry if I screwed myself and am causing headaches but if anyone has a quick fix to this I will definitely delete my thread. I apologize :(

michaelearth

Reaction score
Few Blurry Questions

I just downloaded and f;ashed Blurry 1.8 and i love the speed improvements over stock! But I have a few questions:

1. When I try to select a new wallpaper live or static it wont let me select a new one. When trying to put a static one, all the selections possible are blank. When doing a live one, after selecting one it just reverts back to the original wp.

2. How do i get all of the blur widgets back? Specifically the weather one and sticky notes.

3. Lastly, how do i get the stock droid x keyboard back?

thanks

Last edited:

bubba82

Reaction score
I just downloaded this rom lastnight and can't believe the speed of it. I was on apex 1.4.1 but now he has moved on to another phone. So I thought id try this one. Im still new to this whole rom and from what I can tell between the two rims this one rocks! I used the quickclock rubix edition and my phone went through a bunch of reboots. Now its done do I need to set this on every boot? And now that I have this running to I still need setcpu? Thanks in advance .......

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App