Rubix 2.0 and battery life

ronlsjr

Reaction score
Hello, Im running the rubix blurry 2.0 on my droidx and my battery dropped from 100% to 80% in under 5 minutes. I don't know if its the roms or I need new battery. Is any body else having this same problem?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jcoiont

Reaction score
Sounds like you may need to wipe battery data. Do this from clockwork recovery after charging to 100% then waiting an additional thirty or so minutes after that.

OP
R

ronlsjr

Reaction score
Thanks, I did what you said and it didn't work. It droped from 100% to 80% in under I think a minut. I did go into system settings and look in battery manager and it says 90%. So im thinking the themes icon is giving me false reading. Im using the blue gingerbread theme I downloaded from the forum somebody released.

wmedina1991

Reaction score
Check to see what app u got running that may be pulling extra data.

anrichardson

Reaction score
Thanks, I did what you said and it didn't work. It droped from 100% to 80% in under I think a minut. I did go into system settings and look in battery manager and it says 90%. So im thinking the themes icon is giving me false reading. Im using the blue gingerbread theme I downloaded from the forum somebody released.

Not sure if you figured it, the themer updated the theme, click the battery 10% fix or something like that in the OP.