Rooted now what to do?

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
I am rooted z4 have x bootstraper titanium back up pro root exp o think I want a rom guys buut the big but want to make sure im ready anyone have a little time noob vader

Cabazon Ca. Droid X

OP
reyrey2435

reyrey2435

Reaction score
urgent please help i was running stock squid rom with nextheme i went to install a new squid rom and now my phones stuck on moto sign i battery pull and taked me to clockwork mod.. am i bricked? what should i do please help!!!!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I am rooted z4 have x bootstraper titanium back up pro root exp o think I want a rom guys buut the big but want to make sure im ready anyone have a little time noob vader

Cabazon Ca. Droid X

If you have to ask the answer is probably no. If you mean are you ready as in you have all you need to do it, the answer is "how much have you read?".

urgent please help i was running stock squid rom with nextheme i went to install a new squid rom and now my phones stuck on moto sign i battery pull and taked me to clockwork mod.. am i bricked? what should i do please help!!!!

No, for the love of all that's holy. Bricked means it won't even turn on. Do a factory reset and reinstall the ROM. If that doesn't work then you need to flash SBF.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Battery pull, press and hold X, replace battery, power phone up, once you get into recovery release X and do a factory reset.

If you still can't get into recovery press and hold up on the d-pad instead of press X but otherwise the same to get into the bootloader and from there flash SBF.

OP
reyrey2435

reyrey2435

Reaction score
i've always been able to get into clockwork by taking these steps i hope it works for you.

1. plug in your phone to the wall as its booting up take out the batter within the first few seconds of the moto logo

2. clockwork should appear and once in there back up to your latest backup

3. if you havent gotten the latest baseband then load up the verizon 2.3.2.0 root and install the rom

i hope this helps and gets your phone up and running again if not follow the guide in this thread about sbf i haven't done it myself but it seems to be a fail proof way of recovering your phone back from the dead. good luck and happy new years

this is what someone else wrote in another thred i posted i.does this sound good or follow your steps im open to options i just want my phone back lol

OP
reyrey2435

reyrey2435

Reaction score
you two are truly awesome ok does that tip i posted work or just follow what u two are saying?