Rooted now what to do?

gadams4507

Reaction score
Ok. Now I have an interesting situation. I used Z4root to root my phone, now when my phone re-boots it goes into the clockworks, then I have to reboot again to get it to start.

I am kind of new to the Android OS, I came from a Blackberry which I could make sing and dance, but I am finding myself struggling with this system.

Also, for some reason, my "sync" icon is showing, but for the life of me I can't figure out what would be sync-ing.

Any thoughts, advice or suggestions would be appreciated very much.

Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
You need to remove the bootstrap/logwrapper and reinstall Clockwork. Not a big deal.

Need the instructions? As for the Sync icon showing up and never disappearing that's an indication that something isn't working quite right.

Reaction score
Ok. Now I have an interesting situation. I used Z4root to root my phone, now when my phone re-boots it goes into the clockworks, then I have to reboot again to get it to start.

I am kind of new to the Android OS, I came from a Blackberry which I could make sing and dance, but I am finding myself struggling with this system.

Also, for some reason, my "sync" icon is showing, but for the life of me I can't figure out what would be sync-ing.

Any thoughts, advice or suggestions would be appreciated very much.

Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Is it the Sync Icon, or is it the media share icon? Mediashare comes up anytime you're on Wifi with other computers on the network (at least, mine did until I froze it)

Reaction score
so no users or comments about absolute system root tool app????

I used Z4root and have never had a reason to look for another. It's one click root, it works great, and will unroot for you with one click as well. It's available for free, what else could you want?

OP
reyrey2435

reyrey2435

Reaction score
so no users or comments about absolute system root tool app????

I used Z4root and have never had a reason to look for another. It's one click root, it works great, and will unroot for you with one click as well. It's available for free, what else could you want?

sorry i should have been more specific lol i meant to say as for using to change boot animations and changing fonts