1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooted and upgr 2.2 worked great but all

Discussion in 'Droid X Rooted Help' started by Survivor73, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Survivor73

Survivor73 New Member

Verizon Droid X rooted and updated to 2.2 yesterday its been working great...
    all of sudden today I lost network connectivity suddenly and it auto rebooted and is resting on a bootloader screen 30.01. Battery ok USB connection is good says ok to program. however I have not attemped to do anything with it until I hopefully can get some information on exactly what I am looking at and the right direction to proceed. I completed the root and upgrade without a hitch and used it since yesterday however this is the first time I have ever done anything with a cell and I am not to proud to educate myself its a new expensive phone.. I am fairly pc savy would appreciate your advise...
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

can you get out of the bootloader screen with a battery pull?
Search tags for this page

2013 guide to root optimus vm670z5 without a computer

auto root 2.2 .rar

autoroot v2.2

download autor root v 2.2 work with version

download autoroot v2.2