[ROM] Tesla Coil Version 1 - 04/04/11 - Controlling Lightning

jawonder

Reaction score
Not be fussy but does it have a tesla coil settings like in CM ?.

What is that? This is Tesla Coil, not CM7...

I know this is not CM7 i'm just asking if it has a setting of it's own like CM7 as the developer said some stuff was taken from CM and i've seen AOSP roms with there own settings , no need to start getting angry already or no questions should be ask here ? .

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice work bud. Installing now.

bysnyc

Reaction score
this didn't work first time I tried, followed all the steps as instructed, rebooted, stuck on a black screen, waited like 10 minutes then finally did a battery pull, re-downloading the zip on my PC this time (didn't check the Md5sum from phone download) and will try again, can someone confirm this installed and booted?

Edit: boots up fine, was a bad download on my end :)

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
this didn't work first time I tried, followed all the steps as instructed, rebooted, stuck on a black screen, waited like 10 minutes then finally did a battery pull, re-downloading the zip on my PC this time (didn't check the Md5sum from phone download) and will try again, can someone confirm this installed and booted?

I did a test installing before uploading it.. A check of the MD5sum is a must. Especially if you download it from your phone!

the good new is you can mount your phone and a HD on your computer directly from within CWR...

So download it from the computer and check the md5sum then install if all looks good.

joker402

Reaction score
This is a 2.2 rom right?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is a 2.2 rom right?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Yes this is based on the official HTC release which is 2.2.1 and all apps that I compiled are from the same version.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not be fussy but does it have a tesla coil settings like in CM ?.

What is that? This is Tesla Coil, not CM7...

I know this is not CM7 i'm just asking if it has a setting of it's own like CM7 as the developer said some stuff was taken from CM and i've seen AOSP roms with there own settings , no need to start getting angry already or no questions should be ask here ? .

Sorry, didnt mean to be a d***, I guess I didnt get what you you were asking.

bysnyc

Reaction score

I did a test installing before uploading it.. A check of the MD5sum is a must. Especially if you download it from your phone!

the good new is you can mount your phone and a HD on your computer directly from within CWR...

So download it from the computer and check the md5sum then install if all looks good.
yea, got lazy w/ the phone downloading, booted up fine with confirmed md5 :) looks great so far, thanks for the ROM!

shadowpunx

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing burn in with the notification bar? I.e when you poul it down and put it back up you can still see the date, and when changing sound setting?

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Posted an update. this should help people getting slow GPS locks..

bysnyc

Reaction score
OK first impressions; holy **** this ROM is smooth, love it so far, super responsive, everything is working beautifully, and this is only version 1.0?!? you knocked it out of the park man, excellent work!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
OK first impressions; holy **** this ROM is smooth, love it so far, super responsive, everything is working beautifully, and this is only version 1.0?!? you knocked it out of the park man, excellent work!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Thanks man!! Thats what I reach for with my ROM's version 1 or version 20 :icon_ banana: