[ROM Release] Sourcery ROM V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

quinolin

Reaction score
Its possible, I didn't see if set cpu had battery profiles, if it does it wasn't easily accessable. I just removed it and stuck with what I'm used to.
Yes it does , right on top when you open Set CPU it's called 'PROFILES'
Second one from the left............LOOK ! But id doesn't turn off/on wifi/bluetooth/gps etc based on battery life.

Ah, ok then, I'll admit I didn't look very hard, lol. Think I'll stick with cpu tuner anyway. I like wifi turning off on its own when I unplug the phone.
I believe the ability to add profiles based on battery% was only added in version 2.1.0 of SetCPU. But I might be wrong there :)

Last edited:

tomsyco

Reaction score
I just applied the renovated theme and like it. The only thing is that I don't have the background. How do I set the stock background that supposed to come with this theme? Also, is anyone else noticing profile setting issues in set cpu? I set an up threshold, apply it, then exit out and go back in and it changed back to where it was previously. I even cleared the cache. Any ideas?

Last edited:

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I just applied the renovated theme and like it. The only thing is that I don't have the background. How do I set the stock background that supposed to come with this theme?

Who put you up to saying you like it :wink:

The background should install with the theme ... or are you talking about the wallpaper?

tomsyco

Reaction score
I just applied the renovated theme and like it. The only thing is that I don't have the background. How do I set the stock background that supposed to come with this theme?

The background should install with the theme ... or are you talking about the wallpaper?

OK school me here! Whats the difference between the background and the wallpaper? The background is what is displayed behind all the applications correct. The wallpaper did not install with the theme. My cyanogenmod wallpaper has been haunting me since 1.1 LOL. I cant get rid of it.

tomsyco

Reaction score
For some strange reason I don't have lines separating the letters on the stock keyboard :(.

T-Dev

Reaction score

OK school me here! Whats the difference between the background and the wallpaper? The background is what is displayed behind all the applications correct. The wallpaper did not install with the theme. My cyanogenmod wallpaper has been haunting me since 1.1 LOL. I cant get rid of it.

Tomsyco
The wallpaper doesnt load with the theme, you can get it from the sourcery site directly. The background is what you see when in settings, wallpaper is what you see on the homepage of the phone. hope that helps

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Well, with sourcery the dark BG is customizable. That would be the image BG you see when in the settings menu. The wallpaper is, well I thing you know :)

And as far as the wallpaper shown on the sourcery site, IDK where that came from lol./I didn't take those screenis :tongue:

tomsyco

Reaction score
Can anyone chime in on where I can find that background then? I looked on the sourcery site and its not there

bigdad63

Reaction score

dancedroid

Running smooth, gonna check out the rest of my million apps and durability over the next couple of days and then go for the donate button.

Putting my bid in for the only thing I miss from windows for 2.1- battlinesvc. I think miui managed to port it somehow. It's a simple couple of pixels wide line that runs across the top of the phone (even with the notification bar closed) that shortens to indicate battery life.

tomsyco

Reaction score
I also noticed with the slayher 900MHz kernel and set cpu that set cpu will not stay in any other modes other than on demand. you put it in performance and it switches back to on demand. Anyone else notice this?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I also noticed with the slayher 900MHz kernel and set cpu that set cpu will not stay in any other modes other than on demand. you put it in performance and it switches back to on demand. Anyone else notice this?

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. I'm tending to get away from fussing with SetCPU, however, so I didn't bother messing with it. Just thought "Hmm, that's odd" and went on to other things. tomsyco is right though, it does keep going back to on demand.

-Mike

tomsyco

Reaction score
I made sure cpu boost was removed. I evn checked the running services and running apps. I even reinstalled set cpu and the kernel. Can someone else give this kernel a try to see what you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.