[ROM] [MikRoms] The Perfect Storm v1.0 [03-23-11] Thunder and Lightning!

Errant33

Reaction score
Mute while headphones in - verified today ... May be a long time before his gets fixed

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

I already reorder the phone thru my job I am going to figure out the mic issue and post a fix since it only effects calls to my knowledge not voice search etc.

I think once we have the kernel source I should be able to fix this easily till than we may SOL.

droidic

Reaction score
Mute while headphones in - verified today ... May be a long time before his gets fixed

I already reorder the phone thru my job I am going to figure out the mic issue and post a fix since it only effects calls to my knowledge not voice search etc.

I think once we have the kernel source I should be able to fix this easily till than we may SOL.

Kernel source available now
http://developer.htc.com/

Simply Stunning Gingerbread 5.2 low voltage 1.2ghz

hesham1

Reaction score
I'm an idiot and I deleted Google maps and don't have it backed up with this rom. Market version will not install. Any way I can install it without having to reflash the whole rom again?

mkjellgren

Reaction score
I'm an idiot and I deleted Google maps and don't have it backed up with this rom. Market version will not install. Any way I can install it without having to reflash the whole rom

Reflash the ROM without wiping. That should do it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:

givmedew

Reaction score

I think I remember not being able to do voice search or voice text.

I use this thing in my car a lot I plug it into my radio and use the navigation and stream music every single day 2 hrs a day and it drives me crazy that I cant do nav commands without unplugging it.

rg0019

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with apps not being in the market? I am missing my slingbox app from the market. I really want that one back because I paid 30 bucks for it.

Also, i'm also missing the exchange key for TouchDown. Its on the demo mode right now. I thought there was a key you have to download for the full version. I dont see the key in the market. I need this for work.

Thanks....

Oh... and yes I did the wipe 3x, all that good stuff. I came from the D1, so I'm a little experience in flashing roms..

Reaction score
Anyone having problems with apps not being in the market? I am missing my slingbox app from the market. I really want that one back because I paid 30 bucks for it.

Also, i'm also missing the exchange key for TouchDown. Its on the demo mode right now. I thought there was a key you have to download for the full version. I dont see the key in the market. I need this for work.

Thanks....

Oh... and yes I did the wipe 3x, all that good stuff. I came from the D1, so I'm a little experience in flashing roms..

1) On a PC, go to market.android.com Sign in with your Gmail account. Click "My Market Account" and try to locate SlingBox. If it isn't there, then something is wrong with your Market account and you should contact Slingbox support to get the app. If it is listed there, then you have a Market issue on the phone and I don't know what to tell you there (sorry).

2) I had the same issue with Touchdown. I emailed NitroDesk from my Gmail account and they sent me a License Key, which you can type in on the application that will give you the full version of the software.

rg0019

Reaction score
1) On a PC, go to market.android.com Sign in with your Gmail account. Click "My Market Account" and try to locate SlingBox. If it isn't there, then something is wrong with your Market account and you should contact Slingbox support to get the app. If it is listed there, then you have a Market issue on the phone and I don't know what to tell you there (sorry).

2) I had the same issue with Touchdown. I emailed NitroDesk from my Gmail account and they sent me a License Key, which you can type in on the application that will give you the full version of the software.

1. I went to the market and the app was there. Ok, so, I clicked on it and it said my current device was not compatible. My TB comes up as Verizon HTC ADR6400L.

The funny thing is that the app worked with the stock TB. I flashed this rom last night and the app is not compatible, now? Hmm... I may have to try another rom...

2. I emailed Nitro with my original PO, so I'll probably get the key today.

WorldOfJohnboy, thank you for your help...

Update: I switched roms and I can see all my apps now. Thanks...

Last edited:

scorpion

Reaction score
Has anyone else lost there Led that flashes when then get a message mine stopped working .. :( any idea to fix this ??

simpdogg

Reaction score
Flashing Custom Rom

Do I need to unzip the PS Rom then put it on the card than use rom manager? Sorry about the newbie question.

simpdogg

Reaction score
Thanks, accidentally put rom in folder called my roms had to rename to myroms no space than rom manager recognized.

hogowner

Reaction score
Great Rom and speed!!! Just hope that chingy in his next release has a transparent notification.

Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
I wanna download this Rom and the server won't let me what's up with that

namespace

Reaction score
I recently installed this ROM and was hoping to see some improvement in battery life and operating speed. I can't see any difference in battery life and Quadrant looks to be giving me the same as before flashing this ROM (~1700). Also, I don't find that the "boot times are ridiculously fast." Actually, it seems that the boot time is the same as before. :(

Is there something that I did wrong? I basically did a wipe/factory reset and then installed the .zip from the sd card. I booted up, set up my account and settings, and went about my way with the phone. Maybe someone can shed some light one what I am doing wrong here.

NOTE: I am not claiming that the ROM does not work. In fact, the phone is running fine. However, I was expecting great improvements and am not seeing them. Just looking for some help to resolve this.