[ROM] [MikRoms] The Perfect Storm v1.0 [03-23-11] Thunder and Lightning!

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Does 4G still work, and mobile hot spot?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

hesham1

Reaction score
I love this rom thanks so much! One minor issue is HTC sync doesn't work. Not a big deal but would have been nice to help me sync some music playlists. Anyone got a good alternative app I could use for music playlists so I don't have to find each individual mp3 and copy it over?

-----edit

looks like isyncr app was what i was looking for. thanks again for the great rom!

Last edited:

Errant33

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if this rom fix's the issue where when you plug headphones/Aux cable in it mutes the internal mic on the phone when making a phone call. This is a HTC confirmed software bug so im wondering if a clean rom like this fixes that!

mtgpcs

Reaction score
How do you enable the battery meter in the notification bar?

Reaction score
I flashed this last night. I'm getting a weird screen flash when I select an incoming notification.

Not sure what's flashing or if it's animation but it's very annoying.

Edit- I deleted the HTCClock.apk and it seems to have fixed the flashing issue.

Interesting... Question: Was it sunny out when you got the flashing, and did your Clock also show the weather?

I only ask because today it is finally sunny in my neck of the woods, and I noticed when I woke/unlocked my phone, the sun in my Clock/Weather widget flashed some sunlight. Wonder if that was getting stuck on your phone?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I flashed this last night. I'm getting a weird screen flash when I select an incoming notification.

Not sure what's flashing or if it's animation but it's very annoying.

Edit- I deleted the HTCClock.apk and it seems to have fixed the flashing issue.

Interesting... Question: Was it sunny out when you got the flashing, and did your Clock also show the weather?

I only ask because today it is finally sunny in my neck of the woods, and I noticed when I woke/unlocked my phone, the sun in my Clock/Weather widget flashed some sunlight. Wonder if that was getting stuck on your phone?
No it wasn't sunny. It happened at night right after I first flashed it and the following day. It was cloudy. I think it's the animation from locked to unlock. I would see the clock in really huge letters for a split second while it was animating the home screen.

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
This is by far my favorite thunderbolt rom cant believe I am digging sense as much as I am. Well a dumb down sense since I use Launcher Pro

mkjellgren

Reaction score
How do you enable the battery meter in the notification bar?

Should be there by default. At least it was for me...

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
I really wish I could use sense widgets with launcher pro. And I know about the lp pro plus widgets but I just want my sense lol.

hesham1

Reaction score
Mute while headphones in - verified today ... May be a long time before his gets fixed