[ROM] [MikRoms] Gingeritis 3D v1.0 Beta VI [07-25-11] New Gingerbread Base! 8/1/2011

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Won't allow download...but with all the crud attached I probably am not agreeing with some part of the ad causing the forbidden error

whats the problem man the radios are fine tested them b4 posting what is no good ?????

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Won't allow download...but with all the crud attached I probably am not agreeing with some part of the ad causing the forbidden error

whats the problem man the radios are fine tested them b4 posting what is no good ?????
Not talking of the radios, but rather the adfly download link.... had to register on mikmik in order to be able to get an actual download link...that's what I meant...

on a positive point...the ROM is the best TBolt ROM I've ran thus far...everything works flawlessly...
Just had to do a few tweaks like DarkMarket and Mms...(really hate the newer Mms apk, thus had to swap in the older version)...anyways, thanks ChiNgy, and you WoZzy for posting it here at DroidForums

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Not talking of the radios, but rather the adfly download link.... had to register on mikmik in order to be able to get an actual download link...that's what I meant...

on a positive point...the ROM is the best TBolt ROM I've ran thus far...everything works flawlessly...
Just had to do a few tweaks like DarkMarket and Mms...(really hate the newer Mms apk, thus had to swap in the older version)...anyways, thanks ChiNgy, and you WoZzy for posting it here at DroidForums

No problem Bro ......the only reason why i did not upload on my mega account because the ad fly gives chingey credits so supporting the devs

cbroussard99

Reaction score
Why post this ROM when u can't even download it? Site says forbidden

My Thunderbolt running Bamf Scenes GB 3.0 RC4...

Joe2018

Reaction score
Why post this ROM when u can't even download it? Site says forbidden

My Thunderbolt running Bamf Scenes GB 3.0 RC4...

Having the same issue...really want to try this rom, but keep getting forbidden error.. anyother links?

sslbaron

Reaction score
I've been using this since it was released too and love it! I've been using this with the new leaked radio (2.xx.xxx.xxx) and haven't had any issues with 3G to LTE hand offs (and vise versa) what so ever. I havn't been losing my data connection with this ROM either.
You have to give it a try! :icon_ banana:
Thanks to chingy for all his hard work, and also thanks to WoZzy for sharing this awesome goodness with the forum! :)

Hey any links to where I can get that MR 2 radio ur using would greatly appreciated.

0v3rcl0ck3D/ThUnd3rb0lt3d

Here is the link to the radio which I am using. MR 2.5 worked good for me, but this one seems to work the best for my T-Bolt. From what I've been reading, everyone's phone is different so you should try them all and see what works best on yours.

theMikMik.com • View topic - [Radio] [Leak] [7-17-11]2.xx.xxx.x Radio New Gingerbread RUU

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
How are the New Download Links Working for everyone ??????

Joe2018

Reaction score
Anyone have any input on how there batter life is on this rom? Never used a rom yet from this developer... Thanks!

teknotronik

Reaction score
Anyone have any input on how there batter life is on this rom? Never used a rom yet from this developer... Thanks!

This is the first rom i have used on my rooted Thunderbolt (was coming from stock rooted 2.2.1 with MR1 radio) I put this on 2 nights ago and I was getting previously from 5-9 hours on a charge. Now I am getting over a days worth of charge with decent use. It is quite amazing. I recommend everyone to try this beautiful rom out!
dancedroid

Joe2018

Reaction score

This is the first rom i have used on my rooted Thunderbolt (was coming from stock rooted 2.2.1 with MR1 radio) I put this on 2 nights ago and I was getting previously from 5-9 hours on a charge. Now I am getting over a days worth of charge with decent use. It is quite amazing. I recommend everyone to try this beautiful rom out!
dancedroid
Thanks I'll have to give it a shot!
:icon_ banana:

cbroussard99

Reaction score
Well my first major problem with this ROM. It kept freezing and revolting itself, thanfully I backed up an earlier copy of the ROM. Since restoring I have now loss the use of the HTC Sense Hub. Pretty bummed, I have tried to re-flash to no avail.

My Thunderbolt running Gingeritis

firefighter

Reaction score
Question?

What is the order to flash this rom and radio?
And also the old PM05IMG, do I just put it in the download file for future use?
Sorry for the noob questions but I thought I was pretty good at this stuff but I was wrong. I was pretty good with the D!. LOL
Thanks in advance.