[ROM] [MikRoms] Gingeritis v1.0 Final [6-13-11] Updated!!!

wooddale

Reaction score
I will say ..... battery life with ALL the GB ROMs I have used do not stack up the the battery life I got out of A Perfect Storm 1.5, which I really liked as a Froyo ROM.

I ordered 2 batteries and a charger from Ebay. I dont think battery life is gonna get any better until we get a good new leak but those Devs are trying you never can tell

wingdo

Reaction score
It'll be much better after GB is officially on the TB and the source for the GB kernel is published. Right now it's all trial and error. They are STABLE and that's my big thing.

wooddale

Reaction score
It'll be much better after GB is officially on the TB and the source for the GB kernel is published. Right now it's all trial and error. They are STABLE and that's my big thing.

Amen to that

Zomb!e

Reaction score
Can someone please upload the rom to another mirror? I tried CM7 out for a few days and didn't keep the zip of Gingeritis and Chingy's original download link is down. I'd greatly appreciate it. I miss Gingeritis.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Can someone please upload the rom to another mirror? I tried CM7 out for a few days and didn't keep the zip of Gingeritis and Chingy's original download link is down. I'd greatly appreciate it. I miss Gingeritis.

Yeak Bro he is releasing a new version tonight so he pulls the file 72 hours before he releases the new one when he releases the new rom I will update this thread

davidetkin511

Reaction score
does anybody have a mirror of the restore flip clock animation.... i noticed there are 2 (4x4 & 4x5) which one do i use, im running 1.0

thanks

ultrastigi

Reaction score
I can't download the radio so I can flash this. Any help? I just keep getting an error page when I do it from a computer or the phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

tadlock2699

Reaction score
Remove Clock

Hi, apologies if this has been covered somewhere, I couldn't find it by searching. I am interested in removing the clock from the status bar. Anyone have any insight?

Thanks!

S

shaiknbaik

all the posts to the disabling vol wake up are down please fix

ultrastigi

Reaction score
His stuff has been done for days. Even when you sign up on his site and stuff the links are still broke. I posted over there for the mods and no response. I couldn't take it anymore so I got rid of the Rom in favor of something that's actually supported. It's ashamed I really was liking this Rom but it just feels like he's not supporting it anymore.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

thelopenator

Reaction score
I would suggest checking out this link and make sure you follow the "rooted" instructions (assuming you are still rooted). If you went back to unrooted stock, root first and then follow the rooted instructions so you can flash custom ROMs again.

Thunderbolt MR2 Update File Leaks

hey wingdo the link to the radio in the OP is dead.

youre saying this is the sam radio correct?

EDIT= okay nevermind that link is broken also..

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
Love this ROM but it is eating my battery faster than froyo!

Also I am having trouble connecting to data sometimes.

Should a I flash a new kernal or radio. I'm using MR2 now.

wooddale

Reaction score
Welcome to Gingerbread. There is a new MR2 the offical OTA from Verizon but dont know if it will help battery life any. Sometimes if you do a clean wipe and reload it will help If I remember Ginger does it for.you 3 times. The new MR fixed the battety charge issue and gps locks better but bat life is maybe just a little better I just downloaded it yesterday.

jack14

Reaction score
im running mr2.5 and bamf sense 3.0 rc4. can i just wipe and install this rom or do i need another new radio