[ROM]Googlicious - Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistaWolfe

Reaction score
Can you cook uber music into it? That app is awesome...and free. By creator of Launcher Pro.

I think perhaps a good idea would be to make a website to go with this rom that allows you to select the additional apps (other than the google ones) to add into the rom and then allow you to download the rom with the extra goodies you want? thoughts?

That Sounds Fantastic To Me. Giving Us The Control To Pick And Choose What We Want. That Really Should Be A Basic Thing When It Comes To ROMs If You Ask Me. Start With The Baseline Then Let The User Choose What He/She Wants.

Please stop capitalizing every word in a sentence. It's annoying.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Can you cook uber music into it? That app is awesome...and free. By creator of Launcher Pro.

I think perhaps a good idea would be to make a website to go with this rom that allows you to select the additional apps (other than the google ones) to add into the rom and then allow you to download the rom with the extra goodies you want? thoughts?

Do you mean like a ninitie installer? Because if so that would be pretty awesome. Liberty has it all packaged and you just pick and choose after the install. I wonder how the website approach would work with the community.

Sent from my LGB v0.9 Gingercomb Juiced DROID2

OP
zakth

zakth

Reaction score
I would make an apk that connects to my server and allows you to directly download the apk of your choice. Would be rather simple and allow for easy expansion and updates.

OP
zakth

zakth

Reaction score
I'm having some trouble getting my rom stable enough for daily use and MinX already runs great as is. I think what I am going to do is focus on the APK Grabber for DX2 so that people can use that to easily download an install the app's they want to run that are not on the market.

nateohio

Reaction score

That Sounds Fantastic To Me. Giving Us The Control To Pick And Choose What We Want. That Really Should Be A Basic Thing When It Comes To ROMs If You Ask Me. Start With The Baseline Then Let The User Choose What He/She Wants.

Thanks.

This kid is on xda too! And YES it is annoying! I just breeze right past his posts because it gives me a headache to try and read them

Sent from my DROID X2

Reaction score

Thanks.

This kid is on xda too! And YES it is annoying! I just breeze right past his posts because it gives me a headache to try and read them

Sent from my DROID X2

Your brain is weak and natural selection will take care of that. Honestly I barely even notice the caps.

On topic: So you basically want to make a market for third party apps? I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.