The Droid X & roms Coming soon what Please Read

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
ok as many of you may Know birdman has a section in rom manager & news has it he was supposed to release FlyX (deodexed, rooted and bloat free 2.2) n Friday, but he found a bug. No info has been posted about it since so I am Guessing we will see the first Droid X custom Rom Very Soon On other News

These were tweeted by Chevy a long time Rom Developer for the droid 1 on the 27th to current so I am guessing Birdman might have cracked Motorola's bootloader since birdman is coming close to the first Custom Rom release for droid X & Now chevy has a rooted droid X & talking About S.S Version X ....I am assuming that chevy is looking into getting into building/Developing Droid X Rom's...........

ChevyNo1Droid
Step 1 complete - X is rooted

ChevyNo1Droid
RT: OK I won't lie - I can't put the f'n thing down. Beginnings of SS-X: http://chevyno1.richstevenson.com/Droid-X/beginnings.jpg

The best news I have heard since the droid X was rooted as I am trading getting my droid X min 2 weeks !!!!!!!! way to Go Android Devs You Da Best

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid