[ROM] MinimalX

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Whoa! Big Correction, I Am NOT A Mod.

Sorry mike ..ha ha u should be. Edit made.

Like I said no coffee. And I thought u had earned that title. I must be losing my mind.
either way u are almost always first to help with great advice.

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Froyo Roms Look Like They're Abandoned But 100% Abandoned Is Not True. Any Dev Could Come Back And Update Them. Gingerbread Is Definitely One Hot Topic Now.

Yes true story. Eclipse has got to be hottest besides 2nd init. Can't wait to see what comes of that.

aestabrook1

Reaction score
ok so if i want a custom rom that gets rid of a lot of bloat software
eclipse is a good bet?
if yes, can i install that being on 2.2?and would the process for that be the same as minimal x?
put the .zip on sd card, boot into recovery and install .zip from sd card?

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Settings>About Phone>System Update. It Doesn't Sound Like He's Removed Anything So OTA Would Be Best. If He Has Removed Apps Then P3 Is Ideal.

aestabrook1

Reaction score
Settings>About Phone>System Update. It Doesn't Sound Like He's Removed Anything So OTA Would Be Best. If He Has Removed Apps Then P3 Is Ideal.

i havent removed anything, but i cant update like that, it always gets halfway through installing then reboots and says update failed.
do i have to be plugged into wall charger to update like that?

what is p3?

aestabrook1

Reaction score
Go Back To The Page To Get Into This Thread, Move Your Mouse Cursor Up A Couple Posts That's Were The Stickies Are.
i got to this thread by a direct link from google so i dont know where the stickies are, i just registered today