Rom Roundup

OP
Alucard103

Alucard103

Reaction score
For those of you waiting for CM7, it's going to be a looooong wait.Once the bootloader is broken (See 2nd init), development can begin. How much of the core CM7 code can be used is anyone's guess. Being as this is a dual core phone I tend to think less core CM7 code can be used, leading to extensive re-writing of the exisiting CM7 code. CVPCS spend 5 or 6 months getting CM7 running on a stock DX, this is a whole new animal in a way, and in some others it's quite similar.

Yea figured as much. Oh well, at least he has said that he is working on it, thats better then nothing.

In other news. I updated with info on another rom in development. Oxide by Ryman222. He is canceling development on corteX2 to focus on Oxide that is gingerbread based.

Esper

Reaction score
Is there a screen shot of the eclipse rom running on the dx2 or does it look just like the droid charge?....

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I love how people have so much beef about Minimal X and the idea that it wasn't a whole ROM and it was based off a Chinese release. So what?! Simple fact was, something needed to be released to uplift DX2 users' spirits.

So, anyone who wishes to complain, or make rude gestures about Minimal X, please take it up with me. I wouldn't have a problem telling your nerdy ass that I honestly don't care about your opinion.

I Supported Minimal X. True Story.

urphonesux

Reaction score
Why hate on MinimalX anyway?
U wanted a rom - MinimalX provided the FIRST ONE!
Were u gonna flash a chinese language rom?
No. If u could've translated it........U would've
STFU!!!!!!
Just smile
My phone is fine

sawyers70

Reaction score
Just flashed eclipse 2.2 updated today. Gotta say it looks pretty good so far. Seems faster. Love the black GB theme.

Esper

Reaction score
Just flashed it myself.... Loving it... Any chance of putting 10% battery increments in the battery icon

OP
Alucard103

Alucard103

Reaction score
Updated with Odixe rom. WARNING: nitroglycerine33 is claiming Oxide to be based off his work. Awaiting results of the dispute.

Versatile1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love my Eclipse rom but is there any word on a liquid rom for the x2? I know the Droid X has it so I would assume they are working on it....?

SENT FROM MY DROID X2 USING ECLIPSE ROM GB 2.3.3+ BNB CUSTOM THEME

wrxman17

Reaction score
Hey so I tried flashing eclipse I wiped my data then installed the 0.4 zip using the bootstrap. I get the droid bionic boot animation, but it keeps bootlooping... What do I do?

BaLListic_Evo

Reaction score
Hey so I tried flashing eclipse I wiped my data then installed the 0.4 zip using the bootstrap. I get the droid bionic boot animation, but it keeps bootlooping... What do I do?

Make sure you are wiping properly as well before flashing it... I had the same issue.