NEW [ROM] Droid X2 GingerBread Phone 7 v.4

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Droid X2 users! I know you guys have issues with Running into things and dropping your phones into urinals like the Windows Phone 7 ads would like to suggest. :) From Developer PeperM1nt comes a Rom aimed at getting you into your phone and back out of it quickly. Just like all Winphone7 devices. Seriously though this Rom is like no other Rom that I have ever seen! It is based on Windows Phone 7. It has the look and feel of a Windows phone and will make you feel like you have bought a whole new device!

42682d1321725833t-gingerbread-phone-7-v-4-11-11-11-gbp7-u00252bv.4-2bshowcase.jpg

This is a 2nd init Rom, and is full of features. This is, well, obviously a Blur-less rom that has been deodexed with all bloatware removed for a snappier more fluid experience. It features Storage Flip Flop, pull down notifications, add blocking, and Swype beta is preinstalled.

The main draw of this Rom is a totally unique User Interface that will turn heads. If you have wanted to experience WinMo7 this Rom is for you. This Rom is still in development and Perperm1nt has alot of great stuff up his sleeve for future releases. He is currently working on Sense UI Transitions, a full port of W7 apps, Theme Manager integration, as well as PowerModV2 for this Rom. I would definitely keep an eye on this Rom, and you know you want to try it out! :)

Grab This Rom and Discuss Here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice write up DMX, this ROM is a treat for the DX2 community :)

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
This is pretty sweet. If this ever graces the Bionic I would give it a test run!

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this would be nice on the x

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Victimssun

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice write up. I've been using it for a few days now, and it is like a whole new device. This is what I've been waiting for, a ROM that's completely unlike the rest!

Peperm1nt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Thanks for the write up and updates are about to roll out soon. Hopefully tomorrow night :) the current version has been patched and soon ports should start being developed :)

Tapin' the Talk on the xSquared