[ROM] [ROM] Droid Concepts Froyo Releases [BETA versions]

NebraskaX24

Reaction score
I've never had that problem. Have you tried V6 Supercharger? You might need more RAM.

Was never necessary in dc10 nor in pe4.2. This leads me to believe it shouldn't be necessary... i'll give 'er a try, but I don't like having to run Supercharger :/

lfylove

Reaction score
Wondering if u could throw dspmanager into the next build tht be great ;)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mobrienjr

Reaction score
I did not read through the numerous pages of stuff on here, but I would like to see the volume rocker and camera button to be used to skip and pause music while the screen is locked. I prefer what chevy did with using the volume + to go forward and the volume down to go back.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think but not totally positive that this will be added in the future

Last edited:

jayman350

Reaction score
is anyone else having issues w/ your homescreens not updating?

I am using LauncherPro with a few widgets. Beautiful widgets updates just fine, as does Mini Info. However, SetCPU does not update the temp unless I either remove/add the widget or restart LP.

Its minor, but kind of irritating. I like to try and keep an eye on the temps of both CPU and battery. I had something similar to this happen on ADW, but switching to LP solved the problem...at least until now.

Anyone have any ideas for settings to change to get this updating correctly?

mikedav1

Reaction score
V6 Super Charger

I thought that super charger would not run on Froyo because the necessary folders are not included. How it run in DC11?
Thanks for the help.

Lenster

Reaction score
I thought that super charger would not run on Froyo because the necessary folders are not included. How it run in DC11?
Thanks for the help.

Using Script Manager... navigate to 99SuperCharger.sh which should be in the /data directory and set it to run as root and run at boot.

DavidM.

Reaction score
Yeah. Zep now has it in data and init.d

Swyped from my Supercharged Droid Concept using DroidForums

TheShamrock7

Reaction score
Hey Jayman I had the same problem on DC 10. I went into setcpu profiles and my enable was some how unchecked. See if yours is too.

mikedav1

Reaction score
Thanks for the help.

Using Script Manager... navigate to 99SuperCharger.sh which should be in the /data directory and set it to run as root and run at boot.

Thanks man. Never knew that. Now, i just read the verbage while running the script and i see it.
:icon_ banana:

EFGantry

Reaction score
my wifi won't turn on at all - it just gives me an "error" message. what could be the cause of that??

EFGantry

Reaction score
stock kernel (i just flashed the rom, and was going to connect to wifi to dl my apps). thanks for the quick reply!!

EFGantry

Reaction score
i'm starting to think this rom doesn't like me, personally... :icon_eek: i flashed a couple of other kernels, and wifi still won't work. any suggestions?

also, i tried to use TiBu to restore my apps (coming from PE 6.5). it says that it completed the "batch restore" of 110 apps+data, but then none of them show up in my app drawer. what could be causing that??

sorry to be such a troublemaker! :)