[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

Skyskioc

Reaction score
Is there a way to just update the rom to the newest one without having to do a complete wipe. Usually I do a data factory reset and then wipe casche then wipe dalvik. Then I have to reinstall the new rom then all apps. This takes approx 2 hours after I sign in to all my accounts like my bank my directv and credit cards and netflix etc etc. Cant we just do an update ? Any help would be apprecieated. Thanks

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to just update the rom to the newest one without having to do a complete wipe. Usually I do a data factory reset and then wipe casche then wipe dalvik. Then I have to reinstall the new rom then all apps. This takes approx 2 hours after I sign in to all my accounts like my bank my directv and credit cards and netflix etc etc. Cant we just do an update ? Any help would be apprecieated. Thanks

From Kejar himself.

update released :) .. read the change log in the op... No need to wipe data as long as you are coming from 3.0 or higher of Gummy... Also you must as always install gapps when installing an update

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
According to the OP and kejar's post you can flash without a wipe for anything above build 0.3.0.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Dzuck

Reaction score
Just waiting for the option of silence/vibrate mode on lock screen and this would be perfect! Thanks for the great rom!

Sent from my GummyNex :)

exactly the feature i've been waiting for. PLEASE?

jpin321

Reaction score
exactly the feature i've been waiting for. PLEASE?

Same here i never launch the camera from the lockscreen. I miss this from my og droid.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

websterzx10r1

Reaction score
Flashed this last night. Like it so far this is the first Rom i placed on my Nexus since root. Will continue to monitor as the day goes bye. Is it good to set at boot the cpu settings?

schellbl

Reaction score
I have a question about the lock screen and custom apps. Can you change the icon? The app gets assigned and functions on the lock screen but the spots stay with a star.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What are the chances you (or any modder) would be able to modify the OS to allow the Ringtone Volume and the Notification Volume to be split from one another. I.e. you could set it to where you would hear the phone ring but wouldn't hear it when you get an e-mail or text message? There seems to be a lot of people complaining about this over on the Google Code site but no official response coming back about it.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
What are the chances you (or any modder) would be able to modify the OS to allow the Ringtone Volume and the Notification Volume to be split from one another. I.e. you could set it to where you would hear the phone ring but wouldn't hear it when you get an e-mail or text message? There seems to be a lot of people complaining about this over on the Google Code site but no official response coming back about it.

Truss, try downloading Audio Manager from the market. It has the option to do that but I do not know how well it does or does not work.