[ROM] [ROM][AOSP][4.0.3][CDMA] Gummy 0.9.0 - 03/24/12 - The Remodel!

thisiswang

Reaction score
you're giving up on me? haha j/k well i called verizon since its stock now and they told me they can send a replacement but its 5 day shipping and with the weekend coming up i wont get it til tuesday next week.

mdroid28

Reaction score
you're giving up on me? haha j/k well i called verizon since its stock now and they told me they can send a replacement but its 5 day shipping and with the weekend coming up i wont get it til tuesday next week.

Haha, I just don't know enough about this to lend any more advice. I was under the impression that 4g required 3g to work. As in, if no 3g, then no 4g. Apparently, your situation has proved me wrong so I'm going to shut up before I put my foot in my mouth lol.

Maverick0984

Reaction score
Haha, I just don't know enough about this to lend any more advice. I was under the impression that 4g required 3g to work. As in, if no 3g, then no 4g. Apparently, your situation has proved me wrong so I'm going to shut up before I put my foot in my mouth lol.

They are completely different technologies, one does not depend on the other.

On a side note, could we maybe have the current Build # reflected as such in the About Phone area? Instead of just Gummy-TORO or whatever it says? I know it's meaningless, but is nice to be certain which build you are running if you haven't updated in a bit.

Thanks!

TSXXX

Reaction score
Nova Launcher will work if I flash the .zip, correct? Should I wipe data/cache first or just flash right over?

Felix 222

Reaction score
Nova Launcher will work if I flash the .zip, correct? Should I wipe data/cache first or just flash right over?
Flash over. Then treat it as any other launcher.

Last edited:

Felix 222

Reaction score
What kind of battery life is everyone getting? This is using the stock kernel at slightly lower voltages and I'm very happy. I'm thinking of trying the experimental 125/230 underclocked Imoseyon kernel. Has anyone flashed it?

35bh4yu.jpg

Last edited:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
What kind of battery life is everyone getting? This is using the stock kernel at slightly lower voltages and I'm very happy. I'm thinking of trying the experimental 125/230 underclocked Imoseyon kernel. Has anyone flashed it?

That's pretty good. I get a bit better but I do have it on wifi quite a bit since I have bad reception in my apartment (with any phone I have). And I don't think I have used that much call time in a week lol.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

35bh4yu.jpg

That's pretty similar to what I get. I use the included kernel with stock voltages on 5.6. With full 4g all the time and screen time around 2-2.5 hours, I get between 16-18 hours. Current setup gets me through an entire day so I'm thrilled. I could never do that on my OG Droid.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like that we can change the carrier text in the pulldown menu. Will we eventually be able to change the carrier text on the lock screen as well?

rasaun87

Reaction score
Is there a way u can put a contacts link like in BLUR/sense/wiz? If u have multiple like contacts it just joins them together?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jpin321

Reaction score
Is there a way u can put a contacts link like in BLUR/sense/wiz? If u have multiple like contacts it just joins them together?

You can join contacts in the native contacts app. open a contact select edit, settings, join, select the contact you want to join then click done.

leearmijo

Reaction score
14-16 hours sounds rediculous. ive never even seen 8 and i barely use it. so i think im gonna try this gummynex, any reccomendations on settings/kernal voltages?

6-Speed

Reaction score
This is 5.5 with the current included kernal, (imoseyon 1.6.6) 1200 MHz max, no voltage change, and my only setcpu profile is <20% underclock to 920 MHz max

jpin321

Reaction score
14-16 hours sounds rediculous. ive never even seen 8 and i barely use it. so i think im gonna try this gummynex, any reccomendations on settings/kernal voltages?

Im running stock voltage and speeds. With the latest version of gummy. Getting nice results.
View attachment 46087