[ROM] [ROM] Android Revolution HD (LTE)

Muddobbers

Reaction score
Download corrupted for me or something, found out when I tried to install and it said it failed. Starting to redownload it again. Just tested the MD5 and it didn't match up, which I should have done in the first place admittedly.

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
do have a quick question, was everyone ok restoring system data from stock rooted to this Rom?

Coming from the OG, I never restore system data so I don't have an answer for you. My contacts and things of that nature were restore through Google sync though if that's what you meant.

Download corrupted for me or something, found out when I tried to install and it said it failed. Starting to redownload it again. Just tested the MD5 and it didn't match up, which I should have done in the first place admittedly.

It didn't match because I forgot to update that in the OP, I just updated the OP to reflect the correct MD5. My apologies. Try redownloading the file, I flashed it and it worked just fine.

Last edited:

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
Just want to make sure I updated right.. All I did was wiped dalvik cache, and then installed from zip.

Should I have also wiped the cache? I've never updated one before.

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Just want to make sure I updated right.. All I did was wiped dalvik cache, and then installed from zip.

Should I have also wiped the cache? I've never updated one before.

You actually didn't have to wipe anything when flashing 2.1.1 over 2.1.0. Only wipe if told to do so or if you have problems with the ROM.

Muddobbers

Reaction score
It didn't match because I forgot to update that in the OP, I just updated the OP to reflect the correct MD5. My apologies. Try redownloading the file, I flashed it and it worked just fine.

Just finished downloading, will try it out now! Thanks

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didnt want to unlock my boot loader but i think i might bite the bullet and do it. last night i went to sleep with phone 100% just off charger and then i woke up and it had 13% left. so no use and barely alive in 7 hours.... Sucks. its on charger more then its being used. I have extended battery and 4g is turned off. Is this normal for you guys? i might have to install this rom just for the fact that i can actually under clock cpu once rooted... I might just completely uninstall every app i have and everything and do a test completely stock first so all variables are out of equation. ive got juice defender on at the moment to help but im not seeing much an improvement.

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I didnt want to unlock my boot loader but i think i might bite the bullet and do it. last night i went to sleep with phone 100% just off charger and then i woke up and it had 13% left. so no use and barely alive in 7 hours.... Sucks. its on charger more then its being used. I have extended battery and 4g is turned off. Is this normal for you guys? i might have to install this rom just for the fact that i can actually under clock cpu once rooted... I might just completely uninstall every app i have and everything and do a test completely stock first so all variables are out of equation. ive got juice defender on at the moment to help but im not seeing much an improvement.

Nope, on stock rooted I was seeing 10-15 hours with moderate use. I take it off charge right before I go to bed, 6 hours later I usually have 90%-95% left with no use.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nope, on stock rooted I was seeing 10-15 hours with moderate use. I take it off charge right before I go to bed, 6 hours later I usually have 90%-95% left with no use.
:icon_ cry: I guess ill troubleshoot my phone, starting with a full on factory reset. leave it without 1 app and see how long she last without being touched for a couple hours. ill look for the cause but im guessing ill end up with this rom.

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
:icon_ cry: I guess ill troubleshoot my phone, starting with a full on factory reset. leave it without 1 app and see how long she last without being touched for a couple hours. ill look for the cause but im guessing ill end up with this rom.

I should also add that my brightness was set to auto, wifi off, gps off, sync on, bt off, 3G signal(just outside of a 4G area).

imaudi

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else had any issues with camera/video features. i was trying to use the falling slow in the background of the video app and it would not load there was only an option to cancel. msg says "Place your device on a steady surface and be sure there's no movement behind you." "Then step out of the camera's view." tried it and does not work... any idea ?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I should also add that my brightness was set to auto, wifi off, gps off, sync on, bt off, 3G signal(just outside of a 4G area).
The brightness for me is set on low as can be because ive been in my room ever since i got the phone. no wifi, gps or bt. (all off) 3g (also not in 4g area) and sync is on. Ive 1 got 1 account setup and get an email like 1 a day. my background wallpaper is the darkest pitchblack i could find (no pixels appear to be on the un used part) ring tones are on silent. lol, i covered my basis right when i set it up. The only thing i can think of maybe an background app that looks to be on Android OS but idk, let you know more when i reset this puppy and give it another go. I wished i would have grabbed a screenshot before but i wasnt thinking.

mrZoSo

Reaction score
Well I'm going to let this ROM mature a little more. I didn't see any noticeable gains running it compared to rooted stock. Plus it shut my phone off once while just browsing the Market.
That's OK though, bugs are to be expected this early in the game ;)

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Well I'm going to let this ROM mature a little more. I didn't see any noticeable gains running it compared to rooted stock. Plus it shut my phone off once while just browsing the Market.
That's OK though, bugs are to be expected this early in the game ;)

This was enough to get me to flash: Removed software (CPU) rendering - full PowerVR SGX 540 (GPU) rendering. Some said to take a look at AnTuTu Benchmark and the graph compares your G-Nex to a stock G-Nex and you can see in the graph where this ROM is optimized. Probably not noticeable but it's there. I haven't had anything happen like reboots or anything, this ROM has been a dream to run. 2.1.1 took care of the minor lag I was getting when exiting the app drawer. I would have ran it one more day to see if it shut your phone down because it could have been a fluke.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
This was enough to get me to flash: Removed software (CPU) rendering - full PowerVR SGX 540 (GPU) rendering. Some said to take a look at AnTuTu Benchmark and the graph compares your G-Nex to a stock G-Nex and you can see in the graph where this ROM is optimized. Probably not noticeable but it's there. I haven't had anything happen like reboots or anything, this ROM has been a dream to run. 2.1.1 took care of the minor lag I was getting when exiting the app drawer. I would have ran it one more day to see if it shut your phone down because it could have been a fluke.

Blazed you using the stock launcher?. ..I still have some lag from app drawer back home but I'm using Nova launcher. Just wondering what you use