[ROM] [ROM] Android Revolution HD (LTE)

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by BL4Z3D247, Dec 17, 2011.

1. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 New Member

I'm using Nova launcher as well and haven't noticed any lag exiting the app drawer. Just tested it 10 times and it was nice and fluent.
  2. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

Ok cool. Not sure why mine lags.. .you adjust any other settings in Nova that you can think of?
  3. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 New Member

No, I do have setCPU set to min:350mhz max:1200mhz using interactive governor. Not sure if that would make a difference or not but I figured I'd tell you so you can compare settings.
  4. seminole1994

seminole1994 New Member

Nova lags for me too coming out of the app drawer .. Doesn't bother me too much
  5. 561427

561427 New Member

Not to change the subject but still no luck with FB on this ROM. Also, how do I configure a profile in setCPU to reduce CPU clock while the screen is off?

EDIT: I see that you have to add and select the custom profile "screen off" and manipulate it that way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  6. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

Yeah that's what I have too. Ah well I'll see what happens with the next update.. that's the only part that lags so it's bearable
  7. Artimis

Artimis New Member

I noticed with Nova that if you exit the app drawer with the Back button, there is no lag.

If you exit the app drawer with the Home button there is lag. Was able to reproduce this consistently on 2 devices.
  8. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

Yep same here
  9. whezzel

whezzel New Member

stock rom but unlocked and rooted, of course. i get about 8 hours of heavy use on the normal battery. steaming music for several hours, youtube, gps, screen on full brightness, 4g on most of the time. hardly use wifi anymore since 4g is faster.
  10. alucard9114

alucard9114 New Member

using stock no lag also have same setcpu as blazed
  11. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 New Member

Well that explains why I see no lag, I use the back button(out of habit) to exit app drawer.
  12. AspenSTi

AspenSTi New Member

So I've been using 2.1.1 for most of the day so far (roughly 7 hours), and i haven't noticed any major changes coming from stock 4.0.2 Should i be seeing any better specs by now? I don't have setcpu installed, but from what i understand the rom underclocks the cpu to 700 while screen is off correct? Also, i did notice under my kernal info i think its the same as the stock one, is that correct too? Just a modified stock kernal? Or do i need to set up some profiles under setcpu to utilize the underclocking while screen is off.

Maybe it was running very well while just rooted stock, but im just not seeing any better performance since flashing 2.1.1... maybe i'm missing something?
  13. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 New Member

Yes, this is an optimized stock ROM. There were some very promising changes made in this ROM. For one mike1986 disabed software rendering and enabled full GPU rendering so graphic and animations should be smoother and there is less load on the CPU which helps with multi-tasking. ICS out the box was running good but mike1986 has optimized it quite well, the average user probably won't notice anything but after running a benchmark test I saw in he graph what has performed better. Writes to the internal memory seem faster, 2D and 3D graphics appear to be running better, RAM and CPU are showing better than stock. So there are improvements, maybe not noticeable but they are there nonetheless.

The kernel is an optimized stock kernel, the voltage has probably been lowered a bit for better battery life and CPU temperatures.

Also with setCPU you can underclock it to 350mhz(min) and 350mhz(max) when screen is off which will greatly increase your battery life. Haven't had one problem with this configuration and battery life has been great IMO.
  14. NattyBee

NattyBee New Member

looks good! I'll probably flash this tomorrow evening after work. Ext 4, eh? Nice!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  15. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel New Member

I can't get gmail to sync on this rom to save my life, cleared data, tried to resync my gmail account, nothing is working. Anyone else experiencing this?
  16. AspenSTi

AspenSTi New Member

Thanks for the clarification, i knew most were behind the scenes improvements, but now i understand a little more. I will fire up setcpu to see if that helps a little more with the screen off profile and battery life. It seems to be a little better now, but maybe with the setcpu profiles it will be even better. Just seems so nice, that the minor things i would change about the phone are being addressed and most of them fixed already!
  17. dbrungard

dbrungard New Member

trouble locating Android Revolution HD (LTE)

:frown: unable to download always says file not found please direct me to proper link,would like to try on new nexus
    thanks dbrungard
  18. alienware777

alienware777 New Member

I kept telling myself I'm not gonna flash a rom or even root it for at least 3 days after I buy the GN. Here I am, 5 hours after buying it, having to use every urge of my body to resist. I doubt I'm going to last another hour lmao
  19. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

haha same here man...just two days ago i was confidently saying i had no plans to flash ROMs, and I'm already running this one, made some theme changes for myself and plan to flash more ROMs as they come out...its impossible to resist...
  20. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 New Member

Link is working fine. Anyone else having a problem with the link?
Search tags for this page
android revolution hd 4.1.9 download
android revolution hd for htc rezound

android revolution hd for rezound

android revolution hd htc rezound

android revolution hd rezound

android revolution hd rom for htc rezound
android revolution hd rom rezound
android revolution hd tethering
android revolution hd, htc rezound
android revolution rezound
revolution hd rom, htc rezound