Returning to 2.1

liam.

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere but my search capabilities are limited by the fact that I'm not on the web and actually using tapatalk, so how do I get back to stock 2.1? If someone can get me the link I would appreciate it, I'm on overtime right now so it would be something to read and help pass the time.....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Mattpfeil

Reaction score
I did it for battery life issues. My battery life went from 12-14 hours of heavy use to 3-4 hours of light use.

iPirate

Reaction score
Did you figure out why or are you going to stay with 2.1 until 2.3 is released?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the OP is not rooted then Froyo will be pushed on their phone whether they want it or not. This is a mandatory update.

backlash

Reaction score
So, if you just got the OTA update for 2.2...................can you remove it? I hate it.

Gimme back 2.1 with Helix Launcher 2

SilentJay

Reaction score
Just don't do it. 2.2 will run better, also depending on kernel. Spare Parts can see if you having anything running that drains battery . Set CPU can do wonders. I actually find that saphire did what bb has been doing and runs the kernels clocking beautiful with no need for set cpu. Also my battery life is as "good" as ever on saphire. Just "good" as I am jammin my game gripper on PSX4Droid all day ;p

PS - most the roms out there are great I just name dropped a little because those are my personal 2 favorite especial without the need for set cpu. and saphire runs cool as can be at 1 ghz beating up on the processor and battery all day. But as they say all phones are created different.