Phone number link in droid browser doesnt work anymore

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's another thread on this here
And I've posted it in googles bug tracker here.
Please star the issue if you're seeing it too so it can get the attention it deserves.

Good advice but be prepared for an avalanche of email when others do the same thing unless you tell them you don't want to hear about it.

krazykarl

Reaction score
Please star the issue if you're seeing it too so it can get the attention it deserves.

Good advice but be prepared for an avalanche of email when others do the same thing unless you tell them you don't want to hear about it.
After starring (and creating the issue) I haven't gotten any emails from it. I think it's only when there are official updates to the issue that you get an email, which is something that I think alot of folks actually want.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

After starring (and creating the issue) I haven't gotten any emails from it. I think it's only when there are official updates to the issue that you get an email, which is something that I think alot of folks actually want.

Perhaps I'm just an especially favored recipient but I've gotten about 25 emails that are triggered by others reporting the same problem. It's a minor irritant, nothing more. And hopefully I'll hear when the issue is resolved.

dbcgolf1

Reaction score
the core issues here, is that Droid 2 thinks this link is for an address for google map. It does not think this is a phone number. Very Annoying. I have the sames issue with the phone numbers in a calendar. Cannot dial the phone.